Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's too bad you deleted all the first 3 Wi-Fi Mystery Gifts.
    BTW, the Arceus wondercards are transferable? Or not?
    Regarding my AR combination for parents:
    Im assuming you want me to take it off completely, or should I just be more careful with it?
    I got your reply from my last question.

Sorry for asking you too much questions, but...
    Do you or your closest friends still have 3 of these Mystery Gift cards?
    (1. Rotom forme changer, 2. Darkrai Member Card, and 3. Shaymin event)
    Because if you do then I would like to probably send my Platinum cartridge to you (only if I buy another Platinum cart maybe much later) and copy them to my cart.

This is like on 2007, but you won't send anything to me that belongs to you.
    Simple question...
    Is RNG abusing in HG/SS very hard?
    ...because ok lack of supporting applications like Journals & Coin Flips.
    Yay! I have 3 more successful RNGs:

Shiny Mesprit, Lonely 10/27/18/31/26/31, Jan.5, 2033
    Uxie, Careful 31/23/31/30/30/31, Apr.16, 2001
    Dialga, Timid 21/31/15/31/19/31, Nov.21, 2001

BTW I think my average delays in Platinum are different from that in Diamond/Pearl.
    OK I fully understand.

But some articles here in smogon need to be a bit more clear and accurate next time...
    Now I know beating the E4 for the nth time doesn't really matter.

I hope you're correct though... :D
    OK
    But one last question...
    Does it matter how many times you beat the E4 before releasing the birds for the first time? Or it doesn't really matter? And if it doesn't, have you confirmed it before?
    But do I have to first battle the E4 twice before RNG'ing & releasing the birds, or do I have to release the birds(and RNG before that) before battling the E4 twice?
    So can I also do the RNG advancing for the 2nd and 3rd remaining bird?

For example, I did the first RNG-advancing for Moltres first.

Then can I also do the RNG advancing for Zapdos & Articuno?

For the latter two, must I beat the Elite 4 again?
    I'm a bit confused though...
    You said I'll defeat the remaining uncaptured birds before battling the E4 the second time, but one portion of a thread here says it can be done AFTER beating the E4 twice.

At any time, and as many times as you would like after battling the Elite 4, you may re-release the birds which will give you another chance to capture them. You must first either defeat or capture (with at least one remaining uncaptured) all of them. Once this is done re-battle the Elite 4 and then speak with Professor Oak. He will re-release any birds which have been defeated, but not already been captured.

That's what's being written under "Legendary Birds (Post Elite 4)" from the RNG thread.

You also said I must defeat all of the remaining birds (the ones not yet RNG'd), but the phrase in parentheses from the above italicized portion from the thread contradicts what you've said...

???
    Hey EE, just stopping by to say that i'll be working on your BPs next. Been busy with the release of HG/SS so it got delayed a little. Hope you weren't in a rush for them.
    I haven't beaten Elite 4 twice yet, only once.
    For example, I chose Moltres first to be RNG'd before battling E4 again, should I defeat Zapdos & Articuno before E4? Or after E4?
    Another question...
    How about the 3 legendary birds? ("Zapmolcuno")
    Is RNG abusing for them very hard?
    (maybe because they roam randomly in places with lots of wandering NPCs, etc...)
    Yay!!!
    For the first time...
    My successful RNG abuse...
    Shiny Azelf, Serious nature, IVs: 25/5/23/31/12/31
    Seed: B5060260
    March 21, 2012; 6:59:59

My first attempts resulted in a successful coin flip match and a correct number of Journal flips, but the Azelf wasn't shiny.
    I found out that the cause of that was my Synchronize Timid Alakazam as the lead.
    I tried again and using my Dusknoir as the lead.

BTW, since HG/SS is released, is its RNG the same as DPPt?
    Thanks expert! And yeah it has been a good day! My cousins and friends visites me and we eat some shrimps with beers and margaritas :D and maybe we will go out now
    A question about the new giveaway rules,
    Would it be alright to make the requirement, joined the previous month and has more then 20 posts? Or is even that too discriminatory?
    Nvm they were in the middle of remodeling... It was dissabled for a moment. Please disregard this.
    Were do you think I could post that Bulbagarden has been hacked... Well the forums at least. Maybe you could get the word around? I don't know how this can be fixed. I am only asking Smogon because of the Affiliation.
    I was just glancing over the blacklist and i noticed a couple people that i know on it. Is there some way to put that label under there name like the way it will currently say "I could be banned". I think the added transparency would save alot of headaches for smogonites
    Hey EE. How's everything going with you? I hope all is well with you and your trade thread. If you have a minute, can I ask for your help with a little situation i'm having?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…