Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It'll try to connect to you but then say "the connection with the other person is lost". I know I have good wireless but it just won't work in wi-fi room :\
    Hey can you trade right now? My wi-fi might not work but we'll try anyway, lol
    My FC is 2451 3954 6204
    Hello there. Sorry this message is a bit delayed, but I was out of town over Thanksgiving. Anyway, my trade thread is not on hiatus. Feel free to post there or PM/VM me if you find something you like. However, I am pretty busy during the week, so it may take me a day or two to reply.
    Just wanted to let you know that you're one of the two winners of my give away. (: (impish spread) Tell me which Jirachi you want. ^^
    reu 172 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD
    i have pendings with.
    metalex rampardos
    ditto
    lavi Rampardos pur/out/rock/super
    pending bp with v4victini
    pick up bp from stormfront
    tombstoner's deo for my licky
    saeglopur's spinda
    Sigh..... Yeah. I do know the rule says no blacklist or banned list on my thread but I didn't think it would still be considered a blacklist no matter what I typed or put. -_-
    It was great until I came back home, things have gotten a little rougher for me. Especially when the mods posted on my thread and told me that even though that I have put a list a people who i don't want to have anything with, it's still considered a blacklist. -_-
    GRAAAH!!! I may need your Ttar parent. I tried to get my own but there were some RNG difficulties
    lol btw just so you know you have credits now :) although I will not be available for trade until January
    I have the egg. verified that it would hatch to the correct Rhyhorn.

I just need you to clone the egg, trade it back.

Then hatch the egg and send me a copy of that.
    Sure I will give it to you, but last time I checked my wi-fi wasn't working. I can try though, when can you trade?
    Ok, think you could do one more thing.

Once you hatch it could you trade me a copy of the non-shiny version?
    One issue with eggs, is you have to save before you hatch the egg. and without save states on a emulator, there is no way to tell if it is correct.

I could trade it to you and have it cloned. You'd have to check the IVs once it hatches though. If I do that, I'll probably hatch it shiny on my-game and non-shiny on yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…