[ℬlḠ] Mafia Mafia 2 [Won by The Mafia]

Congrats to Staraptor Call I guess.

Since this lynch has eliminated any reasonable doubt, send your aliases to me and/or Mekkah ASAP and any outstanding claims so we can get this show on the road. Im going to bed but really I shouldn't have to reiterate why this is common sense by now...

Hey, guys, just because I'm not answering on IRC (I'm asleep) doesn't mean you shouldn't be PMing me or Mekkah your details. It goes much faster if you do it when I'm asleep so I don't have to PM everyone in the game =\ Hell, if I'm not on IRC, forum PM me.

Nearly everyone has claimed, but there are too many stragglers for my liking. If you haven't PMed me your role PM and alias, please do so now. If you don't catch me on IRC, forum PM. Don't just PM me and ask me if I'm there then not PM it, we don't have time for that.

There are some people who seem to expect that there is somehow possible more evidence than what has been provided for them. You are the people holding up the town. The time for distrust is past; I've done pretty much everything possible to prove my towniness, and you can't sit on your heels all game expecting to win because of paranoia. Some of you don't seem to realise how ridiculous the scenario of Mekkah and me being mafia, selling out billymills, and possibly outing ourselves in one fell swoop, without an inspector counterclaim in days and days, is.

Important: If you have a Night role and you don't have a target yet, come talk to me and/or jumpluff. We're pretty good at optimization even though one of us doesn't know shit about gardening.

Btw, I know we have already instructed most of you to talk to us only, but just in case: don't share your stuff with anyone else unless we tell you to. Especially not Lightwolf, Daenym or reyscarface, all of which range from highly suspicious to confirmed mafia.

I need everyone to PM me their results as soon as possible. Even things that don't seem significant to you may be significant in context of knowing people's roles, so please let me know if you got a PM from LN, and what it says.

I apologise for how long it has taken me, but I was waiting on some important results. Some of which I still do not have, but I can't wait forever. I have to emphasise it again, if I'm not answering you on IRC, just tell me what you have to say and I'll read it when I'm back, or forum PM. That goes for your results too, please.

I'm going to the doctor now, but when I'm back, I'll put up a lynch target.

Hi again!

Anyone on the village, should they be sent a painting, needs to confirm that they like the painting.

Anyone who does not say they like the painting will be branded mafia.

You have been warned.

Remember to send your shit in to me AS SOON AS YOU GET IT, please, guys. I don't have the time to chase you all down in time to decide the lynch target (of which options there are many), and there are so many things dependent on your results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)