▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

Shuppet►

31 / 31 / 31 / — / 31 / 31
Ability: Frisk(x1) or Insomnia(x2) or Cursed Body(x0)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
for the shuppet insomnia i can offer a magic guard abra (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest

Shuppet►

31 / 31 / 31 / — / 31 / 31
Ability: Frisk(x1) or Insomnia(x2) or Cursed Body(x0)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
for the shuppet insomnia i can offer a magic guard abra (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest
Sorry already have a pending trade for an abra, got anything else to offer?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
CMt for shuppet. I do have sableye with 4 ivs [no attack/spatk] but it does have the egg move recover.

Sorry for not reading your rules! ><;

I'm interested in your 6V Shuppet...
Are these okay?
I have available:
Noibat - Timid Frisk or Infiltrator with Switcheroo
Minccino - Jolly Skill Link
Goomy - Calm Hydration
Scyther - Adamant Technician

I can breed:
Whismur - Modest Rattled
Duskull - Bold / Sassy Levitate (No HA) with Pain Split

Again, I'm really sorry. ;___;

I have to breed for it, but i do have a bunch of Adamant guts with pursuit in ultra balls if you're interested in that.
Sorry only really interested in jolly atm since I don't have the megastone and imo regular hera is much better if it's jolly. If you could breed one I'd really appreciate it.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sorry only really interested in jolly atm since I don't have the megastone and imo regular hera is much better if it's jolly. If you could breed one I'd really appreciate it.
Not to sound lazy, but what exactly are you hoping to outspeed when you're running Jolly Guts? Jolly Mamo? Excadrill already outspeeds you. Guts usually entails a status orb or leftovers [I prefer sub/sd with lefties]. I don't go max speed on adamant anyway, hp investment helps to take random scalds, bulky rotom, and other defensive pokemon that dish out weak hits.

ill breed joly in the next few days tho. lol

Not to sound lazy, but what exactly are you hoping to outspeed when you're running Jolly Guts? Jolly Mamo? Excadrill already outspeeds you. Guts usually entails a status orb or leftovers [I prefer sub/sd with lefties]. I don't go max speed on adamant anyway, hp investment helps to take random scalds, bulky rotom, and other defensive pokemon that dish out weak hits.

ill breed joly in the next few days tho. lol
Most likely won't use it much right now tbh. More looking ahead to the UU meta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)