(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what to do as of now....so I am just waiting for a response for the minute until then I will tell you this I have another genesect that Jesse has but I think mine is fine it's hasty the only nature and seems to match up with his fine so yeah if something happens you have his to reflect upon and yeah I thought that electrike and eevee were in trade two where I give you solrock joltik spitback and breed a drilbur with mold breaker and you owe me no store credits....trade one was bonus stuff but if all fails ill give you two store credits out of this mess

if you understood what I said you basically if this fails you get two store credits out of this because trade 1 failed but trade two is fine right? so you owe me no store credits....trade one was a thank you and for your benefit and well I failed and wasted your time so if it fails you will get two store credits....trade two suceeded though which was you owe me no store credits you get perfect solrock joltik spitback and drilbur with mold breaker and i get your two shinies do you approve of trade two?
Okay, what's going?

I don't owe you any more store credits and I have Solrock, Drilbur (don't have the Joltik). If I could get like a perfect (near-perfect) Legend and the Joltik then that will be fine and you don't owe me any credits.

Okay, what's going?

I don't owe you any more store credits and I have Solrock, Drilbur (don't have the Joltik). If I could get like a perfect (near-perfect) Legend and the Joltik then that will be fine and you don't owe me any credits.
wait wait yeah trade 2 was good and I gave you a joltik spitback so I have to breed a perfect one then.....you're shop is closed I will have this worked out when I get a response from the blacklist thing thread and I will pm you because thread is closed I will make this work with your favors of
Edit: where did you get that drilbur from I thought I was supposed to breed you one ok heres the question then do I breed the drilbur or joltik

wait wait yeah trade 2 was good and I gave you a joltik spitback so I have to breed a perfect one then.....you're shop is closed I will have this worked out when I get a response from the blacklist thing thread and I will pm you because thread is closed I will make this work with your favors of course
Okay, so I have everything bar the Legends (which I'd like one or two to even out the trade). Feel free to still post here as our trade is pending. Any pending trades can still be posted but I'm announcing I'm closing up shop for awhile in a moment.

Okay, so I have everything bar the Legends (which I'd like one or two to even out the trade). Feel free to still post here as our trade is pending. Any pending trades can still be posted but I'm announcing I'm closing up shop for awhile in a moment.
alright yeah I added the legends to even up the trade so you got everything except your genesect and zapdos and instead of breeding you a drilbur I will breed you a joltik so zapdos will be replaced with something else and gensect is being debated does that sound right

Thread Notice:
Hi everyone, just announcing I will be closing up shop as I've been really busy lately, still have orders to get done, and won't be taking on anything more until I reopen up shop. All transactions will cease unless you have a pending trade with me. As far as I'm aware, that's only keroblade, Arhan, DragoFish , wowgek7 chester0334. Outside of those 3 could you please refrain from posting or could the previous members just PM me.

My thread is undergoing a bit of a rework, big updates will be coming so until then and all my current orders are done, shop is closed.

Hopefully that won't be long as I look forward to trading with you all again. :)

Last edited:
Just realised something, was I trading the Totodile to you for anything? I know I was getting it cloned but the Chikorita was too and I still got something. Just let me know, kinda confused (which was my bad communication). lol

Just realised something, was I trading the Totodile to you for anything? I know I was getting it cloned but the Chikorita was too and I still got something. Just let me know, kinda confused (which was my bad communication). lol
Nope. I got a copy so that's fine.

I'll trade you it back in a second with the PP Max and maybe send through another Pokemon with an extra PP Max.

Just tagging you as I still have your Totodile and would like to return it :).

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
OK, I'll post my wants (I prefer females if you have one unless specified otherwise, clones are fine):

1.)

Species: Gastly | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog, Disable.

2.)

Species: Scatterbug (River Pattern) | Ability: Compound Eyes| Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore.

3.)

Species:
Ability: Lightingrod | Nature: Timid
OT: Stephen | ID: 16446
Redistribution: Full
Stock: ♀ (6)
IVs:
31/16/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)

4.)

Species: Skrelp | Ability: Poison Point | Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench.

5.)

Species: Cyndaquil | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Timid
Stock: ♀ (1, Timid) females will be CLONES
Female OT:
Twan | ID: 19653
Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Thrash, Extrasensory, Covet.
Notes: Ask for Egg Move Availability, which stock has which.
Females will not have Covet or Thrash.

6.)

4-IV female Spitback

Item Wants:
1 Enigma Berry
1 Manectite
2 Lucky Eggs
1 Red Card
1. Heart Scale

I'll post my offers later, as I have to look around first what I have.
Though they're mostly female spitbacks (12.5% or otherwise) in nice pokeballs.

Thread Notice:

Sorry for the short notice everyone but I'm going to be switching off for a day or two because of some things that have been happening. Just logging in now to PM the people who deserve that courtesy and post in my thread regarding my absence. When I get trading back all in-progress trades will resume (orders are being worked
on while I'm away) and everyone before the post is considered an in-progress trade.

Everyone else, you may still post but, note I might not get back to you for a little bit.

Last edited:
Finally!!! Hopefully its a good one :P and yeas you may also have 4 HP Ice Litleo's one's a male 5 if you wanna check the one I've been using as a parent would have more but i took a break :)

Don't suppose you have a houndoomite? And I have 6 HP Ice Litleo's one of them holding the Light Clay :)
Yep, I do. Should still have clones of it otherwise I'll make one, will send it over along with the Light Clay back.

EDIT: Just checked my inventory, I think Houndoomite is the one Mega Stone I don't have. Will have to add that to what I'm seeking. Argh, didn't realize, I thought I had them all.

Thank you and unless I'm really unlucky one of the 5 females should have 31/X/30/31/31/31 :)

Edit: Didn't transfer it from Y? :P

Last edited:
Thank you and unless I'm really unlucky one of the 5 females should have 31/X/30/31/31/31 :)
Got a flawless female and a flawless male. Both HP Ice. Do you mind if I keep the male? Will send you back a copy if you want?

The female I'll clone it and give the client the original, will send you back one too, if you want.

Don't have the Houndoomite sorry :(, trading you back the Light Clay though when I see you on (?).

Oh right closed my 3DS for a sec give me a few minutes and I'll get back on

As for the Litleo's i would like a clone of the Female you can keep the male (Redis is up to you)

Also Arhan asked me if i could ask you if you could clone his HP Ground Ditto as to why he asked me to ask you I'm trading him a Female Cyndaquil Lux Ball or a Swinub 4 EMs or possibly a HP Ice Litleo :P

Oh right closed my 3DS for a sec give me a few minutes and I'll get back on

As for the Litleo's i would like a clone of the Female you can keep the male (Redis is up to you)

Also Arhan asked me if i could ask you if you could clone his HP Ground Ditto as to why he asked me to ask you I'm trading him a Female Cyndaquil Lux Ball or a Swinub 4 EMs or possibly a HP Ice Litleo :P
Cool, will do a clone of the female now. Male will likely be No-Redis but you and I can distribute.

Can you ask him what he can offer for the Ditto clone? Not doing cloning for free really anymore after what happened and I just don't have as much time anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)