NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
What an excruciating catchup. 25 pages in my six hours of sleep is absolutely unhinged.

I'm actually a 3 shot
Ex-fucking-scuse me? Is it a fucking TRADITION to get confused about the nature of our roles now? What benefit could you possibly have to claiming oneshot as a threeshot on town? This is too sus for my liking, you know how much I've hounded Pulsar for this bullshit (even if she still reads scum more otherwise)
i am 100% ok with voting off neon btw and that isnt just omgus
Then why the fuck weren't you okay with D1, has anything really changed with neon since then

Also I notice Neon is having more substantive content AND funnier shitposting now! Good job bud, maybe you won't be my default null lynch after all. jk you still are fs
LMAO this is actually kinda legit. Job hunting depression and honestly this game not feeling too great have made me hyper focus on this game but also probably not in a useful way. I woke yesterday at like 10 pm my time and was on the couch refreshing the game every few minutes around eod yesterday. Most of the times I've engaged with you in the mornings were after staying up all night wherein my sleep schedule was fucked up. You don't have to take my word for that.
This is honestly kind of a vibe, I'm in a similar boat and I also think my solving fell off as D1 progressed

My brain is too small for this. Also ehmcee clearing pulsar just makes me think s/s but it makes the issue complicated enough for me to lose my confidence in a vote

vote neon goddammit ehmcee this is all your fault for skipwagoning yesterday

Ex-fucking-scuse me? Is it a fucking TRADITION to get confused about the nature of our roles now? What benefit could you possibly have to claiming oneshot as a threeshot on town? This is too sus for my liking, you know how much I've hounded Pulsar for this bullshit (even if she still reads scum more otherwise)
The reason to claim one-shot is so I don't bait a NK. The actual bad play was telling the truth after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)