Other Metagames [1v1] peaked 1710 #1. A fatso's bling!

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Yo it's Raimon here with another rmt, this time on 1v1. This time I've got a team which did me good on ladder (epic grammar amirite) and I thought I wud share IT! For all TE people who want proof of peaks; http://i.imgur.com/bApL0mm.png

Snorlax @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Amnesia
- Rest
- Frustration

So first up is the fatty himself, snorlax! I made this set for shits and it actually works Rly well k o. This functions almost exactly like Slowbro, except curse over cm and amnesia over calm mind :P. With thick fat this can act as a check/ counter to zard, both forms, because of sitrus it can out tank the outrages from zard x. It can also beat Kyurem black, because of sitrus. It only really struggles with strong fighting types, maw, Mence and ghost types. But what are team mates for amirite?!

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl

This is the main way to deal with speed control (Breloom+smeargle) as well as ghost types which trouble snorlax. This forms a nice core with snorlax because because snorlax takes out one of the biggest threats to sabelye, charizard-X. On its own Sableye can stall out many common physical attackers with willo and recover, repeat. It also beats meloetta for lax. All in all a very good mon.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head

I picked this just to take advantage of zard and Aggron and ninja plus more checks and counters being decimated by the two main mons of the team. Pretty standard with evs to speed creep other mawiles and set up and sd and ko. With sucker can take care of some troublesome mons, and rounds out ma squad!

Firstly, not adding importable because team stealing is bad, and it's only 3 mons ;; and I lost the team rn along with all my others ;(
Shoutouts:

Literally too many people and I don't wanna miss anyone out and offend someone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)