2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol like mexico had the best line up right?
it doesn't matter if the opposition is "weak" (because mexico isn't weak), if you are in finals and you want to win it, you need to have your best players on your lineup. GTFO mano menezes

edit:
How disappointing.. Brazil were unlucky.

Oh well.. onto the important stuff.. EPL!
the only bad luck brazil got there was having mano benching their best players lol

I'm hoping that Fulham do well this season. Unfortunately it looks like Dempsey will go to a bigger club, but at least Petric has been looking okay preseason. :)

I hope Rodallega isn't crap for us. lol.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Before the start of the season is the only time Arsenal will be top of the league.
If we keep RVP until January and survive the early season fixtures we will be topping the table until our annual post-FA cup/Champions League collapse.

Before the start of the season is the only time Arsenal will be top of the league.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you get the reaction you were fishing for? I appreciate the random, unnecessary, quick-jab, Arsenal post.

Podolski scored two goals today and we beat Cologne 4-0 a year after that crazy Jenkinson own goal..
I'm glad we dominated and smashed them.. so there wasn't a close match where questionable bullshit would be posted. There were so many moments where I was just giddy.. straight up giddy with our play. Our new boys look really good. Chambo did well, everyone did well.

RVP coming on the pitch and playing was a nice sight.

I'm loving Cazorla.

Wonder where that leaves Berbatov, Hernandez/Welbeck should still see plenty of games as RVP still hasnt proven he can stay injury free above a year.

He didnt see it
hopefully Welbeck and Hernandez get the games
gonna enjoy FM13 when it comes out now.... just no one left to buy >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)