28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow I'm surprised we won. We had some bad village management that only seemed to fuck us over, but we pulled it out.

Sorry Jimbo for killing you mate. Still took out one mafia which was good.

still amazed people believed my ghost claim

i was never going to win, not after the assassins got raped this badly and billy outing me to LN for no fucking reason

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes, blue light said it'll be after he gets home from his trip for the weekend.

Overall I thought this was a pretty good game... not nearly as good as Quarantine though. Blue light is known for his really cool and fresh roles, but it seemed like all the mafia roles were kind of eh imo... Phantasia converting me was cool but I should've at least gained the power to kill. I think the US Government was fucked because they randomly converting someone who was absolutely useless for them... The Assassins were screwed because the wolves kept targeting them ;x

gg

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
should have converted me, the man with the full spreadsheet by n1.

silly US gov
probably didn't have my real role on it though, eh?

anyway, this all went downhill when my laptop perished.. i reckon if i'd have been able to pass key info on to moi (if it wasn't passed on) then he'd have won. i was pretty much cleaned d2, afaik, so i dunno how moi was found out.

it was nice that everyone told me their items, gave ap# a lot of work to do.

#1 headband made you immune to all kills, except the kill you got with the #2. I started with #2 and was told that I could kill with it, but if I killed someone who didn't have #1, I would get godkilled. I was glad Accent stole it, I planned to give it away anyway. I also couldn't win when holding it, though others didn't seem to have that restriction.

I was also told #1 gave me "godly powers" even though I was supposed to be told it just made me BPV. I'd also heard that if the #1 holder got lynched, I'd get the #1 and someone else would randomly get #2.

Weird shit. I didn't like them.

The #2 headband was what could have allowed me to kill when I said I had killing power. It's unfortunate that I've deleted the PM, because if I recall in the item's description it said that it would kill the person I used it on, whether he had the #1 or not - if he had it, it would grant me "immortality", and if hadn't, I'd be killed too.

Since I was a thief, I first wondered if I could get the so-called immortality by stoling the #1 headband, but I was told that if I did that the #2 would be given to someone else.

I still don't know what happened when I died. I also had a knife which made me run faster than everyone ("faster than Usain Bolt" said the PM) and thus granted me hook invincibility. Did I get killed by the mafia? Did I misunderstand the #2 headband's power, or was it badly worded?

Anyway, I tried to target Thorns, and it turns out he was lynched the next day.

Yeah, I see now, you're not stupid. Just don't tell people that you're going to kill because then you'll be the one being killed.

Edit: Oh yeah, before I forget. *bitch slaps everybody that thought I was mafia*

Ok, here goes a better explanation.

In order to understand why I publicly said that I was about to kill someone, you have to know that I didn't trust LN. Not once. You can call me stupid for that, but as you can see in other threads, this was my first smogon mafia and my error was to play like I'd do in a traditional mafia - and in a traditional mafia, I never reveal my role to someone simply because he asks me to do it. LN didn't give me any reason to trust him either (except the fact that the first lynches successfuly eliminated future threats)... and I explained earlier in this thread why I found him suspicious.

He tried to get my role PM twice. I sent him these exceptionnally well done fakes:
gmax said:
Dear accent,
You are the star wars kid.

Zmmmfsss! Wooozz! You're that crazy kid whose video was viewed a million times. Your mad skills have come to the attention of the underworld, and you were hired by the Angel of Death to lead the army of darkness. Grabbing your fake lightsaber with both hands, you march upon the land, followed by your troups of dead wanderers.

As an Undead, you have the ability to avoid death. However, this can happen only once: if you fail twice, your Lord will get tired of your incompetence and He will let you rot in hell. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Use Force on User'. That night you will use your Jedi powers to convince your target to do whatever you want. Your target will receive a PM asking them to do what you decided them to do, and if they don't comply, you will send them flying around and scare them with your dual lightsaber, which will cause them to drop whatever they are carrying.

When posting in the thread you must make all of your posts childish and furious at the same time. Proud your Jedi masters You must also make. Needless to say, bad stuff will happen if you do not comply.

You are allied with the Undead. You win if the Undead win.
gmax said:
Dear accent,
You are a Ninja Turtle.

KOWABUNGA! You are a mutant turtle who trained to become an amazing ninja. Your skills have allowed you to survive in the dark sewers of Manhattan. Your experience is worth that of a thousand Bruce Lees.

As an Turtle, you now have the ability to use a katana or a battle staff. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Spit on USER'. That night you will drink some of the sewer's acid water and spit it on your target, causing them to die isntantly. If you do not send your night pm, you will have to swallow this water and your stomach will burn.

You are also holding the Pizza. If you're hungry you can take a bite.

When posting in the thread you must only say "Kowabunga".

You are allied with the Turtles. You win if the Turtles win.
Of course he didn't believe me (I didn't expect him to). Then I think he was so pissed he put me on ignore on IRC. After sending him these false claims, I stole the #2 headband from Mekkah, and since I knew I was going to be lynched, I decided to sacrifice myself and take out someone else in the process. I really wanted to kill LN, but as I explained, I wanted to do this for the village, and not for myself, so I asked LN to give me a target... he didn't answer (I asked several times). I really wanted to avoid killing another villager, so I decided to let the other players decide for me, and I publicly requested a target. Almost no one answered. I didn't find the answer I got very convincing, so I ended up targetting Thorns, and failing.

End of the story! :)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can understand not trusting me if I was only taking out one mafia faction.

but when a man lynches the wolf on d2, at the very least you can trust he's working with the village... no mafia would ever willingly lynch the wolf in the early game when the wolf is going to be first aiming for primarily village.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I still don't know what happened when I died. I also had a knife which made me run faster than everyone ("faster than Usain Bolt" said the PM) and thus granted me hook invincibility. Did I get killed by the mafia?
nah, i just told ap# to steal from you as you kindly told me of your items :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)