5IV pokemons, Legendaries, Hidden Power & Pokebank Pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, i was interested in the heatran since i dont have access to old games, so i need to trade for all my legends... Its a pain in the ass and i already got my share of fakes and all. Let me see what i can do.

Edit: I forgot to say i can get you a Jirachi. But hes adamant and have the moves iron head/ice punch/u-turn/healing wish. Dunno if you're interested.

Jirachi | Serene Grace | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | GAMESTP | 02270 | Cherish Ball
oh ya i'm definitely interested in that, if only it has fire punch damn! also were you interested in the timid or calm heatran? please recheck my thread, the calm heatran i posted earlier turns out to be hacked, so i had to remove it. So now i only have the timid one. Also on second though i might be interested in the arceus after all, but i really need to go to sleep now, it 4 AM here. I'll contact you tomorrow
Are you interested in a 6IV Timid Darkrai?
hmm only if it's not shiny. If it isn't, you will have to wait till tomorrow to trade, i need to go to bed now

Last edited:
oh ya i'm definitely interested in that, if only it has fire punch damn! also were you interested in the timid or calm heatran? please recheck my thread, the calm heatran i posted earlier turns out to be hacked, so i had to remove it. So now i only have the timid one. Also on second though i might be interested in the arceus after all, but i really need to go to sleep now, it 4 AM here. I'll contact you tomorrow

hmm only if it's not shiny. If it isn't, you will have to wait till tomorrow to trade, i need to go to bed now
Yeah it's not shiny.

cmt for shiny hp fire froakie and victini!
hmm can i get a legendary for the froakie? because as stated in my thread, i'm not interested in regular shinies. If not i'm happy to trade 1:1 for the victini
Assuming you can clone I'd like hp fire latios and shiny froakie.
May I ask what pokeballs latios and froakie are in?
Yes i can clone but please recheck my thread. The hp fire latios i had there earlier is suspicious so i had to remove it, although i have a pending trade for another one at the moment. The froakie is in a pokeball and as for the latios i'll have to wait untill i got it to tell you.
Yeah, that's fine. I'll just breed one now and i'll get back to you.
alright sounds good
CMT for your naive Landorus
does the adamant landorus knows stealth rock ?

Offering hp ice houndour timid and 5ivs, totodile with aqua jet crunch dd and ancient power 5iv adamant, modest foul play defog seedot in a luxury ball 5iv, and modest heat wave Ha litwick with 5iv for:

hp ice thundurus u have listed

Offering hp ice houndour timid and 5ivs, totodile with aqua jet crunch dd and ancient power 5iv adamant, modest foul play defog seedot in a luxury ball 5iv, and modest heat wave Ha litwick with 5iv for:

hp ice thundurus u have listed
i currently only trading legendary for another legendary sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)