A hacker on frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's the right place for me, I am sorry if I am. I am really new to Smogon and Pokemon Showdown.
There's a hacker on Frost server who has repeatedly hacked my friends (Warrior Flareon and Cherian) and my friend (Warrior Flareon) got locked. There's no telling what the hacker does in the future. I hope an action is taken against this. I am afraid of my own account getting hacked.

Thank you all.

It's highly unlikely anyone hacked accounts. There's probably some other reason they got locked.

Edit: I just looked on Frost and your friends aren't even locked...

Last edited:
If your friends got locked its highly likely they were on a shared ip address with the intended recipient of the lock (school, university ip, etc.)...... since locks are ip based. A suggestion would be to use one account for school, and your main account when you are on your main(home) ip.

It's highly unlikely anyone hacked accounts. There's probably some other reason they got locked.

Edit: I just looked on Frost and your friends aren't even locked...
They are not locked now, but they were before. The hacker has also hacked our room.

If your friends got locked its highly likely they were on a shared ip address with the intended recipient of the lock (school, university ip, etc.)...... since locks are ip based. A suggestion would be to use one account for school, and your main account when you are on your main(home) ip.
they do not share an IP address. They were hacked.

Once again as the others said they did something not to be rude but the being locked was probably their fault for not following rules but it doesnt matter now frost is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)