**a job for an artist**

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Usually I petition aragornbird for help on this shit but since we seem to have more artists around nowdays I'd like to see what the rest of you can do and/or if you are willing to help me out with some artwork for the site.

Basically, for the Wi-Fi Trade Center I need some sort of image on the intro page. I was thinking about some sort of trainer on a computer or a picture of pokemon being traded through the internet or something, I don't know.

Anyone up to the task? As always, I do give out badges for this kind of shit!

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no to be negative or anything, but wouldn't it look nicer to stay in the same style of drawing (ab's)?

Mm, there's something to be said for a unifying style of art, but that said, I can't see the harm in making an open request.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hmmm, interesting. Ill see what I can do, but I only really have time on weekends now. =[

It'll be nice to see what's drawn up, sadly my contribution shall not be among them as my drawing ability is virtually nonexistent in any medium.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
If it's a good scan, then that's okay. Nothing like paper wrinkles or lines from a notebook, please!

@Judgment,

Love your avatar - I live only 7 miles from it! It's Battersea Power Station in London - in my opinion, one of the best examples of Art Deco styling (bar the Chrysler Building or Empire state, of course).

chaos

Owner
it's also the cover of Pink Floyd - Animals, which is what it is a reference to. don't go off topic in this thread, please

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
just a couple quick things i threw up, maybe/yes/no? (if i clean it up)

(looks more terroristy than pokemony >_>)

chaos

Owner
atlas, i do believe yours looks like a kid trying to stamp out the world lol. nice concept though

the wireless koffing is super cool. maybe like, have an antenna coming out of it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)