A New Challenger Approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Even though 52 people said congrats, I'm gonna say it as well, hoping it makes a difference.

Congrats :)

I'm not going to congratulate you phillip, because that would not make me individual, which I must be...

I'm not going to, and you can take that however you like...

I'm not even going to apologise for this post, as I'm sure it's warning-worthy...

well done Phillip, you deserve it... XD

i have like 4000 posts and i'm congratulating you super late. good work philio0786, keep out of trouble and away from that young baw ass

Congrats, maybe we can get another Tutor/Apprentice "round" (or whatever they are being re-named as) in the near future!

Are you guys doing anything with this program still? I just decided to start up with this, and it seems like a really cool way to get into the game.

If not... where would be a good place to go (like which forum area, etc) to start up? Looking for things like explanations of what makes a good team (and what makes a team bad, too, I suppose. Just as important.), strategy, why certain moves or types of Pokemon are necessary and why... etc. Basically the more subtle issues of competitive Pokemon battling.

Are you guys doing anything with this program still? I just decided to start up with this, and it seems like a really cool way to get into the game.

If not... where would be a good place to go (like which forum area, etc) to start up? Looking for things like explanations of what makes a good team (and what makes a team bad, too, I suppose. Just as important.), strategy, why certain moves or types of Pokemon are necessary and why... etc. Basically the more subtle issues of competitive Pokemon battling.
I would suggest you post that here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3193258#post3193258

I second this, I'm guessing that the next round will be starting after the big guys lay down the OU tier, or will we be waiting until the UU tier is decided as well?

Hello,I was wondering if anybody could help a noob like me with the concepts of wifi battling and team building. Because i am really new to wifi battling so i really need some expert advice on this. Well guys if yall can just send me a message and tell me cause i seriously need some help,but anyways thank you for reading this.

Hey guys, thanks for all the congrats and best wishes. I've decided to close this thread, as it has gotten a little off-topic with the last few posts, but here's an update on the status of Battling 101 for those of you itching for a tutor:

Things have gotten a little complicated since 5th gen came out (which is going to be the focus of this program from here on out). We need to determine which tutors should stay, and if we should add any new ones to the list. We also want to change how the system runs, so that is going to take some fine-tuning as well. We plan to still hold a few 4th gen tutors, but not many. We may also introduce some tutors for different metagames, but don't quote me on that (still undecided, but a possibility). Anyways, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the Battling 101 staff for the long delay, but with the unstable 5th generation metagame that we currently have, it's tough to determine which people would make for good tutors at this time.

Thank you all for being patient, and keep your eyes peeled for further updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)