A OU Blastoise build

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in gen 9, both Venusaur and charizard have at least some sort of build for each of them. However, Blastoise doesn’t so I’m here to fix that. I’ve researched on what potential blastoise can be by giving it the ability rain dish and the item leftovers or Shell bell. Blastoise can become have unlimited healing. If we want to make sure that our blastoise can get more hp recovery tho, we have to give it aqua ring to gain a few extra hp. Shell smash could make blastoise faster and do more damage than its low attack stat. With hitting moves, we could give it a STAB Aqua tail and Earthquake or Ice punch for coverages. I would recommend a pokemon that has drizzle as their ability like Politoed or Pelipper but pelipper should be a better decision. However, there could be negatives about this build. It could be taunted or knocked off by any pokemon that knows that move like rillaboom and sableye and the ability could be removed by cofagrigus due to the ability mummy. I just hope that someone could try and give me more ideas to change blastoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)