Azelf @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Alright, This stud is my lead, he has the speed to get off a taunt so my opponent can't set up hazards or set up. Then Stealth rock basicly self explanatory, so, you can have hazards. Then there is Fire punch to counter Ferrorthorn, Forretress, and Scizor. And then U-turn can take out Deoxys-S lead and of course magic bounce espeon, he also takes out abomosnow in hail teams but, the fire punch is there for that to.

Gastrodon-Ea (Gastrodon-East) (M) @ Absorb Bulb
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Toxic

I placed him out of order, sorry my fellow smogonites, but he can come into the game at any time, his main role, is to take out Thundurus, landourus and of course Tornadus, as well as other things with it's Ice beam, it can stay in with it's high spec def and with recover, but toxic also helps it stall. It's main problem is when grass comes in but that is expected.He also takes down a good number of dragons like the haxor of the rus.

Ludicolo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 116 HP / 100 Def / 252 SAtk / 40 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Hydro Pump

My pride and Joy, as most of you know, I love Ludicolo,
And this is him, the swift swiming bad ass in all his glory
While I can't have a politoed on my team, tons of rain teams do, and ludicolo will easily exploit that.
If insta rain is unavalible then Ludicolo won't hesitate to use Rain Dance and begin sweeping, He can easily bring down heatran, Scizor, most dragons, most flying, and Excadrill, Tyranitar, and other OU threats.
He is weak however to ice types, and Some a few flying.

Gliscor (M) @ Yache Berry
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 60 HP / 196 Spd
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Ice Fang
When you need power mixed with strategy this is my go to guy, I use him from taking down annoying steel types like jirachi, to 1 hit KO on salamence.
He also uses SD and BP to pass some elevated power to The next guy on the team

Conkeldurr (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Def / 76 SDef / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback
- Stone Edge

While his options are limited due to the choice band, it is mainly effective with drain punch, which is used 70% of the time, and if you throw in that extra BP SD from Gliscor, than well, my opponents are pretty much done pending a ghost or something with an extreme defensive stat. Mach punch is a great finishing move along with Payback on Espyeon, stone edge takes out flying, and thats always good to have around.

Pedro (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 128 Def / 80 SDef / 44 Spd
- Substitute
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw

I've been doubting him, So if you have any better Dnite sets please post

This is Subnite
Basicly he does the following and in this order
1. Switches in, uses DD
2. Uses Roost
3. Sub
4. roost
5. Sub
6. Roost
7. DD
8. Roost
9 DD
10. Sub
11. Roost
12. DD
13. Roost
14. DD
15 Dragon claw sweep.

Basically that is how he is used.

Oh and of course El Guapo
The amazing bad ass that he is

nice team, your team seems kind of weak to latios so mayby try the skarm/ sp.def tran and gastro core mayby get rid of gliscor for skarm? and azelf for sp.def tran, also you could try using bulk up conkeldurr cause reuniclus could set up on your face and do work on your team if not you could try life orb

Choice band conkeldurr is just giving your opponent the chance to do anything they want. Gengar can set up in your face. Also reuniclus can . You have payback yes , but then you got no heals , so it will die fast. Defenatly as a skarmory isnt afraid of payback , actually isnt afraid of anything your particular conkeldurr can do. CB + Guts results into double attack , still not hitting skarmory for much more then 100 hp , while he brave birds/drill pecks you to death .

Your dragonite also is nothing to skarmory , even +6 he will not be able to kill it in one hit . Ofcourse , skarmory will have phazed you out before you even reach that.

I see the plan from gliscor but he unfortunatly has no roost nor leftovers nor poison heal. Basically , it will just die from a special hit , or die from an ice attack . Defenatly give him max hp if you want to get off a baton pass.

You can also replace azelf. Basically , since team preview there is no such thing as a 'lead'. Sure you can taunt , sure you can u turn , all that still works ofcourse , but you can get a way more usefull pokemon in its place to get rid of your skarmory 'weakness' . If you replace azelf , a heatran would be ok . But if you want the same kind of speed, try infernape.

If you want a lot of power on cokelldurr instantly, it might not be a bad idea to give him a toxic/flame orb to take advantage of guts right off the bat, without locking yourself into a move. Also for dragonite you could use the multiscale abusing set:

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw / Outrage

This set is only resisted by heatran, who I believe your gastrodon could easily counter :D

Ok, I made Conkeldurr changes, and I added in a Haxorus for revenge killing over Dragonite, and I am going to add in Heatran for Azelf later on.
I also took gliscor and give him max HP
and a Toxic Orb with Poison heal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)