Ubers ADV Ubers Cup II (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Art by LifeisDANK!
This is actually the Annual ADV Tournament IV, formerly won by Fireburn, 0kay, then Level 56

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • All matches must have replays recorded and posted on the thread (or at least publicly available and not a pain to find). If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. It is recommended to play on the Smogon Tournaments server due to its ability to automatically save replays.
  • This is a standard ADV Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and cheating rules apply.
ADV Ubers Clauses / Information
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • Wobbuffet / Wynaut + Leftovers is banned
  • Smeargle + Ingrain is banned

Round 1:

Dj Breloominati♬ vs. zf
absdaddy
vs. Alkione
pooyou123456789q
vs. Arifeen
Chill Shadow vs. rozes
get flanked vs. fourmi
The Dovahneer vs. Pohjis
Thiago Nunes vs. Evuelf
Royal1604 vs. Highlord
DMDW
vs. Cam
Mr.378
vs. Terracotta
Magma vs. darrell1297
skysolo14 vs. Samqian
pasy_g
vs. Sam
mcbraviary
vs. didi
cielbakasan
vs. GaryTheGengar
Hugo Barrington
vs. EternalSnowman
Zesty43
vs. 22$G BIG$Z
Exiline
vs. dragonitenb
SoulWind
vs. Garay oak
Staxi
vs. Wamr
Kushalos vs. iry
Melle2402 vs. Ismakhil
Dominatio
vs. Foggi
Alfredo_Rivero
vs. Mysterious M
Ballfire vs. dream
Earthworm
vs. byronthewellwell
Hamhamhamham vs. WreckDra
BlueIvy vs. TrueGodsLeftUs
Leru
vs. March Fires
Joyverse vs. neomon
Sharow-san
vs. Holy Ghost
SiTuM
vs. dcae

Subs:

Deadline:

Sunday, October 21st at 11:59 PM PST
Sunday, October 28th at 11:59 PM PST

Last edited:
Lost in 2, ggs
This was a pretty hard day with getting haxed out in oras and now in adv cup, the cup i was excited to play in for weeks. Today i showed an old side of me where i got really max and shittalked my opponent during the match. This was an old side of me i didnt want to show anymore. Apologize to my opponent and ggs. i think i have to play a bit less in the next time. This game is supposed to be fun but sometimes i just try to hard and lose myself, pce out - your sweaty melloat

Lost in 2, ggs
This was a pretty hard day with getting haxed out in oras and now in adv cup, the cup i was excited to play in for weeks. Today i showed an old side of me where i got really max and shittalked my opponent during the match. This was an old side of me i didnt want to show anymore. Apologize to my opponent and ggs. i think i have to play a bit less in the next time. This game is supposed to be fun but sometimes i just try to hard and lose myself, pce out - your sweaty melloat
sorry men i feel very bad for you but that's mons :(

Foggi

Banned deucer.
lost g1 to a freeze and g2 to a crit on this
252+ Atk Choice Band Rayquaza Earthquake vs. +2 112 HP / 252 Def Snorlax: 103-122 (21 - 24.9%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

gg you good pokemon player

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)