Alice in Trading Land 2.0(60+ Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my thread for

Magic Bounce Natu, Hustle Nidoran(Male).

Thanks for considering :)
Shiny Staryu
Note:
I use instachecker for my shiny values, these are not clones. Hatched by someone else unless stated otherwise. I can usually give you hatchers information so you can try to get a nickname out of them :D.
Note: Genderless

Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Current Stock: 1
My Favorite Shiny D:

Deal? 2 for 1?

Shiny Staryu
Note:
I use instachecker for my shiny values, these are not clones. Hatched by someone else unless stated otherwise. I can usually give you hatchers information so you can try to get a nickname out of them :D.
Note: Genderless

Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Current Stock: 1
My Favorite Shiny D:

Deal? 2 for 1?
yeah we can do that, :)

Hey there. I'm interested in a lot of your pokemon. I have BP items to offer. Let me know how I can help you

CMT for (in order of priority) HP Ice helioptile, HP Ice Female Eevee,and male espurr. I may have other pokemon that are not breedable. I can probably add on BP items too.

CMT for (in order of priority) HP Ice helioptile, HP Ice Female Eevee,and male espurr. I may have other pokemon that are not breedable. I can probably add on BP items too.

Naive Rock head 31/31/31/24/31/31 with Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Dance.
One male nicknamed Hijikata in stock.

Meditite

Jolly 30/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut, and Bullet Punch.
One male in stock.

One of these for the Helioptile?

are you accepting bp for trade? im interested in timid charizard and bullet punch medicham, and possibly a scolipede. just let me know how much bp youre looking for (mainly want charizard and medicham)

Naive Rock head 31/31/31/24/31/31 with Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Dance.
One male nicknamed Hijikata in stock.

Meditite

Jolly 30/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut, and Bullet Punch.
One male in stock.
One of these for the Helioptile?
I can trade the meditite for it. What ball is the helioptile in? What would you want for the eevee.

I can trade the meditite for it. What ball is the helioptile in? What would you want for the eevee.
Luxury Ball and I just realized that Medicham doesn't have perfect Hp(Yeah I'm that picky) Sorry.

I'll take a Female Bulbasaur with Hp Fire for the Eevee :) That way we both have breeding Pairs for a HP Pokemon, if you want to.

are you accepting bp for trade? im interested in timid charizard and bullet punch medicham, and possibly a scolipede. just let me know how much bp youre looking for (mainly want charizard and medicham)
I got a lot of people already doing BP, but I'll take an Ability Capsule for both of them :)

I have 1k+ bp, and I'd like one of your Kangkaskhan.

You already have all the pokes I have that are x5 iv ;-;...

0619 4305 7914

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)