AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, you are interested in one male with Natural cure, correct? Of the offered Pokemon, only Larvitar really appeals to me. Would you be willing to trade it?
Yes indeed, one male with Natural Cure. I can trade my Larvitar. I'll add your FC shortly, mine is in my signature.

would you trade a natural cure phantump for a female 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought vulpix?
I'd have been very interested if Timid Drought Vulpix hadn't been my first ever breed project. :) I already have one, but I appreciate it anyway.

Yes indeed, one male with Natural Cure. I can trade my Larvitar. I'll add your FC shortly, mine is in my signature.
Alrighty, added and waiting.

CMT for Harvest Phantump (F)
The only one that really interested me was a Ferroseed, but I'd swap for one of those if you're interested.

Thanks again for the trade!
My pleasure. :)

CMT for flawless 6-IV Chansey.
Oh my. You do have an exceptional stock of Pokemon but the only one that I see that truly stands out for me is a Bold Rotom which is pretty much priority one for me to get my hands on one of. I definitely understand if something as relatively easy to breed as Chansey wouldn't seem like a fair trade for something as hard to make as a good Rotom, though.

Oh my. You do have an exceptional stock of Pokemon but the only one that I see that truly stands out for me is a Bold Rotom which is pretty much priority one for me to get my hands on one of. I definitely understand if something as relatively easy to breed as Chansey wouldn't seem like a fair trade for something as hard to make as a good Rotom, though.
Gahhhhh, I was afraid you would say that. But I think that I would be willing to trade a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom for the Flawless 6-IV Chansey.

Gahhhhh, I was afraid you would say that. But I think that I would be willing to trade a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom for the Flawless 6-IV Chansey.
Only if it isn't a huge inconvenience for you. I definitely wouldn't want to be a pain considering how tough they are to breed :)

Only if it isn't a huge inconvenience for you. I definitely wouldn't want to be a pain considering how tough they are to breed :)
They're not THAT bad. Roughly 5% chance per egg. It helps immensely that they don't have multiple abilities to worry about.

EDIT: I think we're in agreement. I'll notify you once I get done breeding your Bold Rotom (probably sometime this weekend).

Last edited:
They're not THAT bad. Roughly 5% chance per egg. It helps immensely that they don't have multiple abilities to worry about.

EDIT: I think we're in agreement. I'll notify you once I get done breeding your Bold Rotom (probably sometime this weekend).
Alright, I'll put the 6-IV Chansey on hold for you then.

CMT for a female spitback of: #122 Mr. Mime (Repeat Ball)
If all you need is a female Mr. Mime spitback then I can get you one no problem. Feel free to add my friend code and I'll be happy to trade one for anything.

Your Bold Rotom is done. I can trade for that flawless 6-IV Chansey whenever you're ready.
Fantastic! I added your friend code and am online whenever you're ready.

Alice, CMT for Mold Breaker Drilbur or Harvest Phantump. I have/can breed Modest Togepi.
If you can get me a female Modest Togepi I'd be thrilled. I actually have been breeding Timids for weeks but I just can't seem to get the RNG on my side long enough to give me a good female. I'd also be interested in one of your Timid Gastly as well.

I can work on a female Togepi, but that 7:1 ratio is rough. I'll gladly trade a spitback female Togetic if you want.

I can work on a female Togepi, but that 7:1 ratio is rough. I'll gladly trade a spitback female Togetic if you want.
Unfortunately, I have a female Togetic spitback myself (31/31/31/31/xx/31) that I've been working with. Trying to get that better female to replace the mother with has been frustrating. I'll gladly swap you either of the Pokemon you asked for if you want to trade for your Timid Gastly, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)