Alolan-Ninetales [QC 0/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alola__ninetales_by_captyns-dacdq4q.png

[OVERVIEW]

Alolan Ninetales is an every way outclassed pokemon in the DOU metagame, it lacks offensive power with a mediocre base 81 Special Attack stat, so even if maximizing it, most of the threats it should deal with survive it's attacks and hit back OHKOing Ninetales, some of them are Keldeo, Thundurus-I, Amoongus, and Latios; Still, it's capable of checking certain threats if running a Choice Scarf set, letting it outspeed and OHKO pokemon such as Landorus-T, Hydreigon, Shaymin-Sky, and Mega-Salamence, but other Choice Scarf users totally outclass Alolan Ninetales while the latter only niche over the formers is it's ability Snow Warning that allows it to hit with 100% accuracy Blizzard's, disrupts foes weather, and checking rain teams if good used. Not everything is bad for Alolan Ninetales, it has good Speed tier and a unique niche as a fast hail setter with access to the unique move Aurora Veil, wich on a hail makes the user and it's party members take 66% damage from physical and special attacks for 5 turns (8 if using Light Clay), and a decent support movepool with access to Icy Wind, Encore, Roar, and Disable; Something worth saying about a support set is, that even with it's unique niche, it's seriouly outclassed by every other support pokemon because Ninetales horrible defense typing and general bulk it's easily checked by almost everything that hits hard, or has the capacity to taunt. Alolan Ninetales high speed it's actually a problem when setting up hail, because slower and Mega weather setters, such as Politoed and Charizard-Y, respectively, always put their rain or sun after Ninetales does, so thats makes it an unreliable lead. Thus, Alolan Ninetales doesn't find it's place on a metagame that looks down on hail archetypes, and with so much better Fairy-, and Ice-types, Scarf users, and support pokemon to choose from.

[SET]

Name: Choice Scarf (I decided to not delete this set, but if it's not approved, and thus, disposed, theres an OO seccion already writen if thats the case)

Move 1: Blizzard
Move 2: Moonblast
Move 3: Freeze-Dry
Move 4: Psyshock / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning

Nature: Modest
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

Moves
========
  • Blizzspam: Its mandatory to run Blizzard, even if it gets damage spread reduction in doubles, its one of the principal and unique niches Alolan Ninetales has.
  • Second STAB boosted move: Moonblast is chosen over Dazzling Gleam because the latter suffers the same as Blizzard on doubles and doesn't have enough Base Power for being viable.
  • Freeze-Dry: Ninetales non-STAB moves even if super effective aren't capable of KOing almost anything before Ninetales dies, Freeze-Dry hits Water-types very hard OHKO or 2HKOing them, that otherwise wall and set-up on Ninetales.
  • Filler: Depends on your team needs, Psyshock and Extrasensory are primary for hitting poison pokemon for some damage, but they do almost the same damage as your primary STAB move on Thick Fat Mega-Venusaur, and does less damage than your Ice-type moves on all other common Grass / Poison types. Meanwhile, Dark Pulse has more flinching chance and overall better coverage along with Fairy- and Ice-type moves than the formers.
One of the biggest Alolan Ninetales movepool downsights is the lack of a scouting move like U-turn, Volt Switch or similar, wich ones, on a Choice Scarf frail user set, are almost mandatory.

Set Details
========
  • 164 Speed EVs are enough for outspeeding max invested, base 151 Speed Pokemon like Pheromosa, Deoxys-A, and other common Choice Scarf users such as Adamant Landorus-T.
  • An alternative spread is 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe allows Ninetales outrun Jolly Scarf Landorus-T but takes considerable bulk and Ninetales is already very frail.
  • 252 SpA EVs and a Modest nature are mandatory if you actually want to OHKO or 2HKO stuff, the health it's optional, but actually helps Ninetales to survive more neutral hits.
  • Max speed investment is not recomended because Ninetales lacks raw power and bulk. There aren't too many max invested, base 95+ Speed, Scarf Pokemon such as Tapu Lele, and outspeeding them doesn't helps in anything. Other pros you can get by maximizing Speed are outspeeding most rain Ludicolo sets under rain, this is very situational but if you feel that 92 HP EVs does nothing, you are able to run it.

Usage Tips
========
  • Alolan Ninetales frailty doesn't allow it to stay in the battlefield for too long, so you might be using it for KOing something in it's range and then switching out for keeping it healthy.
  • This sets works nice for anti leading and early-game, because most of the pokemon it checks, such as Weavile, Scrafty, Landorus-T, and Shaymin-Sky; but is a lot more consistent when used late-game, without it's checks, and on weakened foes.
  • If the opponent is bringing a weather setter pokemon, is almost sure it's going to lead with it, because of Ninetales speed, Snow Warning effects will always be denied by other common weather setters, but if you bring it in via U-turn / Volt Switch, you are alwars getting foes weather down, the other ways to bringing it in is after a teammate faints or predicting a Dragon-type move, you dont want to switch Ninetales into an attack.
  • Thanks to Freeze-Dry, Ninetales is capable of OHKOing every Swift Swimer pokemon or dealing very heavy damage on them, but you have to be carefull because under the rain they will almost every time outspeed Ninetales and hit you hard with boosted Water-type moves. Also always OHKOs Pelipper, and 2HKOs the Politoed Rain Setter set after hail damage while Politoed can't do anything about it.
  • When bringing in Ninetales for disrupting foes weather be carefull on switching into something that might kill it.

[SET]

Name: HailVeil Support (If this set doesn't gets approved theres an OO seccion already writed for it)

Move 1: Aurora Veil
Move 2: Encore / Disable
Move 3: Blizzard
Move 4: Protect

Item: Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning

Nature: Timid
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

Moves
========
  • Aurora Veil: Allows your team to get an extra bulk for 8 turns reducing in a 66% the damage taken from physical and special attack (Similar to a Reflect + Light Screen).
  • Support annoying move: Pretty straight forward, helps to disabling or locking a pokemon into a move.
  • Blizzard is the best choice to go with, giving Ninetales some offensive precense and wearing down foes slowly.
  • Protect lets Ninetales scout, stall out field conditions and avoid taking an otherwise deadly attack.

Set Details
========
  • This set works outside of a hail team archetype, for disrupting foes weather, anoying opponents team, and maybe forcing a switch to position your own team better.
  • 20 SpA EVs allow Ninetales to OHKO all non bulky Mega-Salamence sets, while ensuring it gets the kill on threats such as Landorus-T or Shaymin-Sky.
  • Light Clay should be run always for getting max potential out of Aurora Veil, remember, if you make to set Aurora Veil, its not going to disappear if hail is taken down.

Usage Tips
========
  • Because of it's frailty you dont want to have it in the field too long, after setting up Aurora Veil and maybe annoying a foe, the best choice its to switch out on a teammate that apreciates the extra bulk, and its capable to set up, like Substitute, Dragon Dance, or Calm Mind users.
  • Ninetales damage output is very poor to anything it doesn't hit super effective, so it's a better choice to posibly force a foe to switch out via Encore / Disable than dealing almost no damage with Blizzard.
  • When bringing in Ninetales for disrupting foes weather be carefull on switching into something that might kill it.

Team Options (Works for both sets)
========
  • Heatran is Alolan Ninetales partner of choice, it has nice bulk, walls everything aimed into it with the posibility of getting a Flash Fire boost, and also punishes all of it's check and counters, while Ninetales it's capable of doing the same for Heatran, and even annoying foes rain teams that really cripple Heatran down.
  • Other Steel and Poison checks that apreciates Ninetales Blizzard coverage, and deal with oposite Rock- and Fire-types such as Aegislash, Excadrill, or Landorus-T while the former it's able to run U-turn.
  • U-turn and Volt Switch users are mandatory if you want to get full potential out of Ninetales, Landorus-T is the obvious and strongest choice, but Genesect also resist Poison- and Steel-types, deals better against oposite Fairy-types and it can make use of Snow Warning for spaming Blizzard. Slow Volt Switch's such as Rotom-W are the better ones to get Ninetales in the field.
  • Some Electric-types make good company with Ninetales, forming a BoltBeam offensive. Thundurus-I can speed control the foes through Thunder Wave and Taunt; While Mega-Manectric does a better use of Volt Switch, has Fire coverage on Flamethrower / Overheat, apreciates a lot strong spread moves such as Blizzard, and Intimidates opponent physical attackers.
  • Revenge Killers / Priority users / Fake Out: Ninetales can deal lots of damage on the pokemon that checks, but also mosts of them can survive in a veil of health; A pokemon capable of getting this kills with ease it's also a good Ninetales partner.
  • Redirecting moves users such as Amoonguss also works nice for giving Ninetales extra longevity, allowing it to get Aurora Veil with more ease.
Because the lack of flexibility this pokemon has, if you want to build a team with it, it should be considered always at the start of the building process.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]

Other Options
=============
  • Icy Wind can be used to slow down foes on the support set, but it comes with the downsight of having to replace either your annoying move or Protect, and both of this options only do the set to work worst.
  • Roar can also be run, as stops bulky foes for setting Trick Room, or using Ninetales as settup fodder, it does good in battle, but you will have to replace either Protect or one of your annoying moves.
  • Ice Beam can be used as a replacing for Blizzard on the Scarf set for OHKOing some specific sets such as Assault Vest Landorus-T, but then you are taking away one of Ninetales main niches on 100% accurate Blizzards.
  • A Choice Scarf offensive set can be run to check better the thing its actually capable to OHKO, and for bringing the posibility to check rain teams if good used. Still this is not recomended because Ninetales raw power its just bad. (Because all the times i have being told to dispose this set i just writed this OO if that set doesn't gets approved)
  • A non Choice Scarf set can be used, but this means you are not going to outspeed most of the things you want to check and doing so will make of Ninetaels a very weak and frail support rellying on Encore or Disable to annoy and Aurora Veil to help it's teammates, a role that every other support on the meta does better without rellying on hail to support, wich may result on a lost teamslot and dead weight for the rest of the match. (This OO its optional if the HailVeil Support set gets approved or not)
Checks and Counters
===================

**Steel-types**: Wichever Steel-type move will OHKO Ninetales with ease while the latter cannot do anything to answer back, including very common threats such as Aegislash, Jirachi or Heatran; or even the lesser common, Bullet Punch users can get Ninetails to faint.

**Poison-types**: They dont hit 4x effectivenes, but still, every viable pokemon in the meta, with a Poison-type move will OHKO Ninetales, being Gengar the most common one.

**Fire-types**: Most notably Charizard-Y summons the sun and starts spaming Heat Wave and Ninetales can't do anything against it.

**Bulky pokemon**: Even with access to Encore and Disable, some bulkier pokemon such as Sylveon can switch into Ninetales and use it as a settup fodder.

**Faster threats**: Faster Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele can get a kill with ease on Ninetales because of it's frailty.

**Oposing weather**: Even while it's role is to disrupt foes weather, other weather summoning mons can lead or switch in and prevent Ninetales for checking common threats with Blizzard.

**Speed control**: Trick Room, Tailwind, and Thunder Wave, all cripple Ninetales and prevent it from doing it's job.

Last edited:
hey friend, i'm not qc or anything, but you need to follow the exact skeleton format, which can be found here. that means no bold, no changes in text size, etc. this is because a script coverts these analysises into html for the main website, but if you aren't following the proper formatting, it'll screw up. i know this isn't even out of wip yet but it's imperative you do this before you move onto qc. thanks.

hey friend, i'm not qc or anything, but you need to follow the exact skeleton format, which can be found here. that means no bold, no changes in text size, etc. this is because a script coverts these analysises into html for the main website, but if you aren't following the proper formatting, it'll screw up. i know this isn't even out of wip yet but it's imperative you do this before you move onto qc. thanks.
Ok i'll do, tons of thanks

Last edited:
i know this is a wip, but make sure you add a support set, with blizzard and stuff like aurora veil, encore, disable, imprison, icy wind etc. imo, this is better than the scarf set, as hail teams already have other better options for scarfers (chiefly genesect and lando t)

i know this is a wip, but make sure you add a support set, with blizzard and stuff like aurora veil, encore, disable, imprison, icy wind etc. imo, this is better than the scarf set, as hail teams already have other better options for scarfers (chiefly genesect and lando t)
i wouldn't, cause ice/fairy is a horrible defensive typing and it's defensive stats are quite mediocre. also, hail as a team archetype is really shitty cause it loses to opposing weather and typically has big flaws in terms of defensive synergy. thus saying "hail teams already have better scarfers" isn't really accurate, cause hail sucks anyways and you shouldn't use it.

make sure to ask qc tho.

uh wut. scarf ninetales doesnt work because it hits weak as piss. 80 base special attack. That shit's awful.

The only good set, tbh is Blizzard + 3 support moves, it has no need for its fairy stab, because blizzard hits dragons harder, and no one's running any of the musketeers anyways. srsly look at these calcs and then tell me this is supposed to be an offensive mon.

252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Bulu: 224-266 (79.7 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Amoonguss: 236-278 (54.6 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 272-324 (83.9 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latios: 200-236 (66.4 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus: 258-306 (86.2 - 102.3%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 124 SpD Zapdos: 206-246 (53.6 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

100% accurate blizzards are amazing, but Ninetales doesnt have the special attack to make use of them except against weakened targets and mons that are four times weak. Meanwhile, Ninetales has a support movepool that other mons would kill for, including the following:
Encore, Disable, Roar, Aurora Veil, Hypnosis, Icy Wind, and Imprison. Furthermore, Ninetales is the only viable pokemon that consistently make use of Aurora Veil. (btw, Imprison is used with protect to prevent the opponent from using protect.) In addition, Ninetales can use one of the most valuable support moves in doubles, encore, with its great 110 base speed tier to lock slower opponents into protect if they used it the previous turn.

In conclusion, Fairy and Ice stabs are great, but ninetales doesnt have the raw power or coverage movepool to make use of them effectively on an offensive set.

EDIT: i should mention that scarf ninetales isnt completely awful, but it really needs to be used late game when its opponents have been weakened, or against 4x ice weaks to be effective

Thanks for the suggestion, i totally forgot she learned Icy Wind ( :v ). This Scarf set its for letting Alolan Ninetails to work somehow in DOU, enabling her to check the things it actually is capable to (inside of her limits), and doing it the best she cans, also this set its for trying to get Ninetails some use outside of hail teams. I will like to include the support set, but i also think a frail support wich only strong point over other supports in the metagame is setting Aurora Veil, that depends on hail to work, its not reliable, even if you make to set the Veil, the boosts you get aren't that amazing, and after it, Ninetails becomes dead weight, even with that support movepool. In DUU its going to grow more love for her (And it's support set), but this is a DOU analisys, and the more reliable set to run for actually having the oportunity to do something in almost every match you play is the one i writed above. If you have diferent opinion feel free to answer i really like to hear other people opinion, on the experience they have gotten while playing lots of matchs with this pokemon.

Lots of thanks for the suggestion !

i wouldn't, cause ice/fairy is a horrible defensive typing and it's defensive stats are quite mediocre. also, hail as a team archetype is really shitty cause it loses to opposing weather and typically has big flaws in terms of defensive synergy. thus saying "hail teams already have better scarfers" isn't really accurate, cause hail sucks anyways and you shouldn't use it.

make sure to ask qc tho.
I agree, in DOU the hail teams are very inferior to rain or sun compositions. This set is not intended for using on a hail team or being the hail setter on that archetype, it just takes advantage on Snow Warning for using Blizzard, and taking down foes weather while trying to get a KO on some of the things it can check, some of them are common threats such as Lando-T, Skymin, Hydreigon, Weavile, etc... This list is very short but, without the Scarf, that list would have zero members on it. Also i just want to make clear (Again, just in case) that this is not a replace for neither Scarf Blizzard users such as Genesect, or other ones like Greninja. If you have some other comments about the set or others set that can be used reply please, other opinions are nice to get the best analisys going on

uh wut. scarf ninetales doesnt work because it hits weak as piss. 80 base special attack. That shit's awful.

The only good set, tbh is Blizzard + 3 support moves, it has no need for its fairy stab, because blizzard hits dragons harder, and no one's running any of the musketeers anyways. srsly look at these calcs and then tell me this is supposed to be an offensive mon.

252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Bulu: 224-266 (79.7 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Amoonguss: 236-278 (54.6 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 272-324 (83.9 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latios: 200-236 (66.4 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus: 258-306 (86.2 - 102.3%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 252 HP / 124 SpD Zapdos: 206-246 (53.6 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

100% accurate blizzards are amazing, but Ninetales doesnt have the special attack to make use of them except against weakened targets and mons that are four times weak. Meanwhile, Ninetales has a support movepool that other mons would kill for, including the following:
Encore, Disable, Roar, Aurora Veil, Hypnosis, Icy Wind, and Imprison. Furthermore, Ninetales is the only viable pokemon that consistently make use of Aurora Veil. (btw, Imprison is used with protect to prevent the opponent from using protect.) In addition, Ninetales can use one of the most valuable support moves in doubles, encore, with its great 110 base speed tier to lock slower opponents into protect if they used it the previous turn.

In conclusion, Fairy and Ice stabs are great, but ninetales doesnt have the raw power or coverage movepool to make use of them effectively on an offensive set.

EDIT: i should mention that scarf ninetales isnt completely awful, but it really needs to be used late game when its opponents have been weakened, or against 4x ice weaks to be effective
Pretty much all you said is true, the conclusion is that Alolan Ninetails is actually pretty much outclassed on every way in DOU, offensively, and supportively, but, when DUU is released she may have a nice spot there. For now, if you have further experience tips to share, do it, i just want to make clear that we are trying to find the best way to use Alolan Ninetails in DOU (if it exists). Thank you very much for those calcs, really impotant to have in count, and talking about why is bad (or good), and why we shouldn't (or should) use her in DOU is also good because it helps the analisys, just post wisely, and things that could be added to the analisys.

Pretty much all you said is true, the conclusion is that Alolan Ninetails is actually pretty much outclassed on every way in DOU, offensively, and supportively, but, when DUU is released she may have a nice spot there. For now, if you have further experience tips to share, do it, i just want to make clear that we are trying to find the best way to use Alolan Ninetails in DOU (if it exists). Thank you very much for those calcs, really impotant to have in count, and talking about why is bad (or good), and why we shouldn't (or should) use her in DOU is also good because it helps the analisys, just post wisely, and things that could be added to the analisys.
Well, the thing is, there's no reason to use it as a scarfer, because there are better scarfers that have spread or the same coverage that ninetails has. As far as I see it, the only niche ninetales has that is unique to it is snow warning and aurora veil. So tbh, if you're not using that, you're better off using a different mon. Tbh, if you're gonna use scarf ninetails, you're probably almost always better off using scarf kyub, lele, gene, or lando.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
remove the scarf set. the only reason to use ninetales is for Blizzspam + Aurora Veil.

You have too many slashes. Blizzard shouldn't be slashed with anything. I would also move Icy Wind and Roar to OO instead.

Remove Focus Sash. Light Clay is necessary for 8 turns of solid defense boosts. max HP / max Spe, since it best serve its role as a speedy supporter.

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Agree with what others said re: ditching the scarf set, and also think that on the Aurora Veil/support set it's worth investing in HP at the expense of some SpA. Setting Aurora Veil is really the main draw of Ninetales, and it doesn't kill much besides Lando and Salamence regardless of how much SpA you put into it.

What do you mean by this lol Fairies don't resist Ice/Fairy i guess you could say sylv can tank its hits and set up in return but still
I'll fix that thanks.
edit: Replaced Bulky-Water-types and Fairy-types for only "Bulky pokemons capable of using Ninetales as setup fodder"

remove the scarf set. the only reason to use ninetales is for Blizzspam + Aurora Veil.

You have too many slashes. Blizzard shouldn't be slashed with anything. I would also move Icy Wind and Roar to OO instead.

Remove Focus Sash. Light Clay is necessary for 8 turns of solid defense boosts. max HP / max Spe, since it best serve its role as a speedy supporter.
Ok, im removing the scarf set and editing everything else to match better.
edit: ready, i dont have to put anything on the title for saying that it has been updated?

Last edited:
In checks and counters, when you mention types, make sure to mention specific meta relevant pokemon. For example, under poison type, mention alolan muk and gengar. Under steel, dont mention bullet punch specifically, as it's pretty rare. Also dont mention mediocre mons like hariyama and scizor. The steels you should mention are rachi, aegis, metagross, and celesteela.

Also, why does ninetales need u turn or volt switch specifically? It's not something that literally cant switch in, as you have some ok resistances and acceptable defensive stats, with investment.

Edit: in other options, actually explain what roar does (stop tr and some bulky set up sweepers)

In checks and counters, when you mention types, make sure to mention specific meta relevant pokemon. For example, under poison type, mention alolan muk and gengar. Under steel, dont mention bullet punch specifically, as it's pretty rare. Also dont mention mediocre mons like hariyama and scizor. The steels you should mention are rachi, aegis, metagross, and celesteela.

Also, why does ninetales need u turn or volt switch specifically? It's not something that literally cant switch in, as you have some ok resistances and acceptable defensive stats, with investment.

Edit: in other options, actually explain what roar does (stop tr and some bulky set up sweepers)
-Thanks i'll add those more relevant mons.

-Because in weather wars bringing in Ninetales leading always results in getting her hail stopped, by Charizard when it mega evolves into Char-Y, or Politoed / Pelipper because they are slower, but if you bring Ninetales in via Volturn you are always setting hail on top of others weather.

-Good idea.

EDIT: i got an idea, an then i just realized Alolan-Ninetales is sad:
252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Psyshock vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar-Mega: 170-200 (64.8 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

Last edited:
Does someone has tested if a Nasty Plot set works? Because that will put a LOT of things in Ninetales OHKO range.

Does someone has tested if a Nasty Plot set works? Because that will put a LOT of things in Ninetales OHKO range.
Ninetales doesn't have the bulk to set up effectively in doubles. If you look at successful set up mons in doubles, they're almost always bulky, ex. Dd mega tar, cm cress, dd gyara, dd mega mence, dd zygarde, and sub magearna. In addition, ninetales is still going to be easy to wall or revenge kill, even after a nasty plot boost

Ninetales doesn't have the bulk to set up effectively in doubles. If you look at successful set up mons in doubles, they're almost always bulky, ex. Dd mega tar, cm cress, dd gyara, dd mega mence, dd zygarde, and sub magearna. In addition, ninetales is still going to be easy to wall or revenge kill, even after a nasty plot boost
Yeah thats sad, having access to such a good setup move and couldn't use it, (im still betting for A-9tales to DUU)

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
After a lot of discussion with Memoric and some other QC people, we've realized that Alolan Ninetales should not be getting a skeleton, it has a variety of sets that are okayish but nothing that's really viable and I had only given it a chance earlier due to being new. I'll talk to you a bit more in PMs about specific stuff on what you've done with this analysis, but for now I'm locking and moving this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)