Amarillys' Purrloin breedject Giveaway! [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! This is my first giveaway ever. I'm usually the guy who asks for pokemon in the request thread, so I think it's about time I gave back to the community.

No. of Purrloin left: 21

How to receive:
1)
Get Zigzagoon
2) Dump Zigzagoon on gts. Put Purrloin as Pokemon wanted and put "Amarillys" as message.
3) Tell me your ign and say if you've already put up the Zigzagoon here
4) Wait for Purrloin. Put a "I've got it!" or a similar message on your original post if you've received your Zigzagoon

The Purrloin:

OT:Claude
ID No.:10780

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Unburden/Limber/Prankster (Feel free to request a certain ability here)
IVs: Vary, but each Purrloin have at least 4 to 5 perfect IVs
Known moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore

NOTE: A lot of the Purrloin may have weird nicknames (for example a number like 13 or a name indicating where the perfect IVs are). If you'd like to request a name change say so in your post!

Last edited:
IGN: Susan (Hex Maniac picture)
The Zigzagoon is about to go up could I specifically get a Purrloin with Prankster please? :D
and thankyou in advance.

IGN Pat looking for a prankster set preferably with as many relevant IVs as possible. Nicknames don't bother me; even if it's just a number it still has character :)

IGN: Susan (Hex Maniac picture)
The Zigzagoon is about to go up could I specifically get a Purrloin with Prankster please? :D
and thankyou in advance.
Still looking for you in gts

Did you take it out the gts? I'm going deep into it and still can't find it. If it's there I'll try to look for it again.

IGN Pat looking for a prankster set preferably with as many relevant IVs as possible. Nicknames don't bother me; even if it's just a number it still has character :)
I have found you and am sending the purrloin

Last edited:
Still looking for you in gts

Did you take it out the gts? I'm going deep into it and still can't find it. If it's there I'll try to look for it again.

I have found you and am sending the purrloin
it's still there. it might be quite a far ways in now though

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I put up a Zigzagoon named Hotdog (lol wonder trade nicknames)

I need Prankster in particular, and would prefer a female if possible.

My IGN is Theorymon, and my icon is a hexmaniac I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)