Annoying Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my cousins on my mom side acouple years ago decided to get that type of freaky on me and her Mom. So I grabbed the sun (I was like 290 ilbs at age 15... football.) Dragged him outside and tossed him. his dad got kinda of mad soo I tossed him. The mom went screaming right after her, family or not if you creep me out ill kick ya out.

As for the incest part just explain look im noti nto guys (if your not gay) or do the whole what the fuck is wrong with you speech. But thats just me and I have little to no filter. (runs in the family.)

PREPARE TO GET TOSSED

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty tight with my cousins, even though I live like halfway around the world from them. I only have four total, and two are like really young, but I might end up living with the others when I head back to the UK in the summer.

It's pretty important to have good relationships with family imo, my brother and I are really close, despite an age difference of 3 years. I always try and look out for him. Same with any other member of my family.

Haha, he wants to sleep with you? Ignoring the obvious joke about sexual orientation, that's truly disgusting. Incest is not good. But are you just making that up? For some reason, your whole OP seems really exaggerated, and I feel like you might have just kinda taken something he said the wrong way.
Unless he has explicitly said that he wants to sleep with you, I find it kinda hard to believe...

but this is obviously the MOST truthful post in this thread
ofc he does not want to have sex with me i meant that everytime he comes ot my house he sleeps in my bed. i end up sleeping in the floor ;-;

Obvious solution: Don't let your cousin boss you around, especially in your house.

As for my cousins, we used to see each other a lot when we were younger, but I was estranged in a way and I had an ongoing conflict with one, mainly because he was an athletics junkie for as long as I can remember, and I'm more of a nerd (obvious detail). Well we're okay now since I've become something between a nerd and an athlete, and the rest of my cousins have warmed up and bonded more.

Awkward things? My uncle's girlfriend's daughter (would-be cousin if they ever get married) is some thin 6'0" Cuban 21 year old (read: complete model quality) model. Also, (just as a short "only for the summer" type of deal,) I hooked up with my cousin's best friend who always comes to family gatherings and whatnot. Both of which are borderline being weird

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
no but that's what I'm saying. His mother is behind him all the time, so why don't you get your mother behind you all the time

What language do they speak in honduras, french?
my cousins a lesbian, and a fire fighter. Up in northern ontario. Og yo, she get's flown in and shit. And my other cousin (miss firefighter's brother) is a lumber jack
Just your average family up here in canada!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)