Tournament Anything Goes Minitour: Won by Zangooser

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When this round is done, all round 2 pairings will go up. They all go up at once.

SpartanMalice you did tell megaqwer:D it was ok. Yes, it sucks, but really you agreed to the third game, you lost, you can't really go back. Sorry mate :/
Josh is right, although I'd appreciate if nobody else give rulings until I've been dead for long enough, it's my responsibility as host to give correct ones
IF YOU'VE ALREADY REPLAYED, YOU CANT DECIDE TO TAKE THAT BACK. Megaqwer and SpartanMalice are 1-1
I also have no idea where seriously bad sportsmanship that would even somewhat justify that attempt happened there but I'd appreciate it if that stopped

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
★megaqwer is ready:that para halved my speed...

Paralysis makes your speed 1/4 of what it was...

★SpartanMalice:thanks for the info captain obvious

:)

I've just found out that I will have to leave the world of the internet for an extended amount of time in a couple of days time. As such, I will be unable to continue to play in this tour, so I am forfeiting my win to rhydreigon and dropping out of the tour. Sorry everyone.

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Hmm, November 20th deadline coming up, probably worth noting that I contacted him last Sunday, so i guess we will wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)