Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Astamatitos

Shoddy Battle nick: NeoChis
Time zone: GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 6am to 10 am
Experience level: Average
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU
A little about myself: I've always been intersted in Pokemon and such, so I finally joined. My lack of skill is holding me back so help is welcome :/

Assigned to SoT

Shoddy Battle nick: Flamewire
Time zone: Central
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 11am to 10:30 pm for this week and most of next. Then I will have school and will be here 5:30 pm to 10pm.
Experience level: Medium.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, Uber, UU
A little about myself: I've been battling for a while, since ADV, and although I joined smogon recently, I've been lurking for years. I'm friendly and would love to have a tutor who is also. Thanks. =D

Assigned to imperfectluck

Shoddy Battle nick:Milloy
Time zone:MTN(-7GMT)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Weekdays after 6EST~12EST(when school starts in 20th), any time on weekends.
Experience level:Medium, used to play alot on D/P,only played couple times in the DPPt metagame.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference):OU,Ubers,UU
A little about myself: Just a student in high school in the west wanting to play pokemon and do good. Just registered on smogon but I have been on smogon for awile looking at the pokemon ev spread and etc. Just want to get myself a tutor and improve my battling skills.

Assigned to twash

Shoddy Battle nick: Flagg, Oberst
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 8pm-12am
Experience level: Moderate, approx 1300 CRE
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, UU, Ubers
A little about myself: I played pokemon all through the first two generations and did quite well amidst my play circle. My interest waned and I moved on with my entrance into HS as did nearly all my friends. About 2 months ago I came upon a HGSS preview and my nostalgia kicked in. In preparation for it I researched what had happened to pokemon during my 7 year hiatus and came upon Smogon. Got shoddy, played around, and started to lurk. Now I'm ready to become more skilled and actually enter the community which the apprentice program would be perfect for.

Assigned to Tab

Shoddy Battle nick: TCoZ
Time zone: BST
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Most of the day but it is pretty flexible.
Do you want to play in the tournament: No.
Experience level: I've played competitive since D/P came out in England, I'm okay at it, I guess. Not amazing, but not shit either.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, Ubers, UU
A little about myself: I'm just a computer geek wanting to get better at pokémon. I quite like playing Stall but also delve into Bulky Offense too.

If possible, could I have a tutor close to my time zone? Just to make meeting easier.

Assigned to Great Sage

Shoddy Battle nick: Natsu Walkr
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 4-12 pm
Experience level: Moderate
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, NU, OU
A little about myself: I come from the same website that CTI came from originally...used to be able to beat him...now I can't. That's why I need help...mostly for strategy. I have a pretty decent knowledge of battling it really is just mostly strategy and taking my skills up one more notch

Assigned to darkie

Shoddy Battle nick: 99_problems
Time zone: MST until August 18th, then it will be CST
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): It varies. Usually 4-10.
Experience level: I've been playing Pokemon since the first generation, but I've never been interested in competitive Pokemon until now.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, Uber, UU
A little about myself: I recently started playing Pokemon again, and I want to get better from a competitive standpoint.

Assigned to RB Golbat

Shoddy Battle nick: Lightning Storm
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): off and on on all days from 10am-8pm, except for Saturday, Friday, and Tuesday(afternoon only for Tuesday).
Experience level: I'm ok. Maybe a bit below average.
A little about myself: I've been competitively battling for about 2 years now, but I've never really gotten the hang of it. I make a ton of stupid mistakes, and my teams are kind of sloppy. I understand the mechanics just fine though. I really don't know enough to tell you my play style, but I'd like to be able to.

Shoddy Battle nick: Adrien
Time zone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 2AM - 5PM (I will be away for a week from Friday evening)
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes
Experience level: low
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, UU, U
A little about myself: I live in Paris, France. I play Pokémon since R/B. I never played competitively.
I need a team and practice for a tournament to take place on September the 6th. Thanks for the help you will be able to give.

Shoddy Battle nick: Tyranidos
Time zone: Central (GMT -6)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Anytime throughout the day, I pop in.
Do you want to play in the tournament?: Yes
Experience level: Medium
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, Uber, OU
A little about myself: I like battling and tennis.

Shoddy Battle nick: Kaxtar2, Kaxtar3, Kaxtar4
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 2:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. Weekdays, and about 11:00 A.M.-10:00 P.M. (off and on)on weekends
Experience level: Approxamentaly a 18 months, so pretty good
A little about myself: I do very well in school, and do a few sports. I make fairly friends easily, and always try hard in whatever I am doing. I have been playing Pokemon since I was about seven years old, and loved it even then. I have a farily constant CRE of 1380, but I would like to get much better. I have a bit of trouble with team-building, and as a result of that, getting high up on the ladder. I hope a tutor can help to change that. I also am intrested in the CAP project, where I spend most of my time on Smogon.

Shoddy name-mc2094, mc test
Age-15
Timezone-Gmt -8
Regular Online Hours-1:00-3:00 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends, flexible during summer
Experience-I can be seen on the rmt threads, pretty decent though I have things I can improve on
Tiers i need help in -OU, UU
A little about myself- I live in LA, play sports, and am an artist. I have really wanted to join the battling 101 program for quite some time. I would like to use the oppurutinty to get more involved in the community and eventually become a conbtributor. I also feel I can use improvement in my team building method.

Shoddy Battle nick:Crowkun
Time zone:Pacific
Regular Online Hours 4-pm-3AM EST time
Do you want to play in the tournament: Yes
Experience level: 1 month or so.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference):UU,OU, Uber
A little about myself: I've been playing pokemon since R/B/Y, although i don't remember much.I Just started playing competitive and i'm having lots of fun. I spend most of my free time on the computer/playing basketball/and hanging out with friends. I would prefer a tutor with knowledge of UU but, anything's okay.

Shoddy Battle nick: jotapeg
Time zone: GMT -3
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): About 5 hours a day.
Experience level: Not sure. I think regular/amateur.
A little about myself: Nah, not much to say. Been playing Pokémon since Pokémon Blue, but never had anyone to battle with. But now I do, so I tought it would be nice to learn more.
I really enjoy reading and dancing shuffle (but I suck at it).

Shoddy Battle nick: SSMB-Blaziken
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 2 PM to 11 PM
Experience level: Medium
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, Ubers
A little about myself: I have been into a Pokemon for about a year and a half and have played competetivley for about 8 months. I do enjoy playing other games as well (One of the series I like is kind of obvious.) I was hoping to join this as soon as I found out about it and I hope to get more experienced in tiers other than OU

Shoddy Battle nick: ExplorerAce, EA, and 1000 other alts I have forgotten the passwords to...
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 7-10 on weekdays, 7-11:30 on weekends. You also might be able to catch me between 8:30 and 10:00 in the morning.
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes
Experience level: I'm an intermediate battler that is just lacking a bit in the team building and battle strategy department and really needs the help to "make it over the hill" so to speak. There are simple mistakes that I make, and those mistakes are what I need help with.
A little about myself: Not really much to say... Plans change at a moments notice IRL, and I'm not a terribly consistent person.

Shoddy Battle nick: MetaBeast0629

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): AnyTime
Experience level: Above Average
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, UU, Ubers
A little about myself: Im easy to get along with. I like to get better at whatever i do. i play football and run track. umm... idk.. lol

Also i would like to request Kevin Garrett. He said he would tutor me.

SlottedPig

sem feio
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Shoddy Battle nick: PaidAssassinX
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 10 AM (EST) -> 6 P.M. (EST)
Experience level: Medium / moderate. Prediction and Teambuilding is off atm.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, OU, Ubers
A little about myself: Playing competitive 3 years, can defeat players on the Leaderboard. Prediction / Teambuilding is off. Typically hover around 1200-1400 on the leaderboard. Tend to talk (Type?) alot. I live in Sugarland, TX. Yeah, it exists!

Shoddy Battle nick: Kobe_MVP

Time zone: Pacific time (I don't know the GMT)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 10:00-1:00
Experience level: 2 months
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, OU, Ubers
A little about myself: I have been doing very well on Shoddy in terms of OU battles. However, I am terrible when it comes to UU, as I have never been able to find a team that could really perform well.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shoddy Battle nick: joel22
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 8am-6pm
Experience level: Pretty good at OU especially when it comes to rd teams but in UU not very good as whenever I try to make a non-rd team for UU it just doesn't work well at all which is why thats the only tier I'm asking for help in.
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU
A little about myself: Been playing pokemon competitively for about 6 months or so, what usually lets me down is that I get bored easily so getting onto the leaderboard is often hard because of that. Outside of pokemon I play a lot of table tennis and have got very good at it. I also have a big interest in history and politics and am very good at writing essays although my lack of grammar, etc on here may make it seem not the case, its because i'm lazy. :)

Shoddy Battle nick: Misery Valentine
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 2pm - 12pm (most days)
Experience level: (Scale 1-10) - 3
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): UU, OU

A little about myself:

Hiya! Whilst I've not been playing competitive pokemon battling for long I really enjoy all the tactics and all the variations you can play. Most of all though I think I'm finding it hard to get settled and could really use some help learning a tier inside out (preferably UU). The main problem I seem to have is building teams with big weaknesses or not knowing what I need to try and counter.

Outside of pokemon, I'm training to be a tennis coach, I like RPGs, Doctor Who and chocolate. Thanks for considering me.

Shoddy Battle nick: VeteranUnderdog
Time zone: GMT + 4
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Mostly Random times. Depends on many fators, like homework ect.
Experience level: Never played Competetive, but knows the basics of Pokemon battling
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): An overview of the lot would be good
A little about myself: I've been playing since Silver and I've had every game except Emerald, but I'm not like an amazing trainer, hence the Username.

Shoddy Battle nick: Fearmy
Time zone: Central (GMT -6) i think
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): like 2-9
Would you like to play in the tourny: Yes
Experience level: never gone competetive in Pokemon, But i know OU, but a little help wouldn't be too bad, and i don't know common threats in UU and Ubers :X
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU,UU, and if we have time, Ubers wouldn't be too bad
A little about myself:
Straight A Student... I play Brawl, and i've been to Tournies, i play PT (I don't LOVE pokemon, i picked PT mainly because he was hated on, I really don't like using High Tier >.> i also go to smashboards, and i've posted the Adv Tech for PT) and been to tournies with him.

And i Request SDS, simply because.. he's awesome.

Shoddy Battle nick: Maxim_6
Time zone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 7-9 pm [6-8 central]
Experience level: I've played quite a bit on shoddy battle, and I win roughly 60% of the time [depending on the team I'm using]
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU/Uber/UU
A little about myself: I'm relatively new to the competitive scene, though I've played quite a bit on the games. I'm mainly looking to get some advice for building a team to get me higher up on the ladder

Shoddy Battle nick: Nino El Battlion
Time zone: eastern
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 8-12pm 8-10pm (before school starts)
Experience level: um im okay with the understanding of the game my real downfall is team building
Tiers I need help in (in order of preference): OU, UU, NU
A little about myself: Yah, im from New york and i play football on my high school team. I've been playing pokemon ever since i can remember and i actually learned how to read from pokemon cards lol. Ive been battling competitively for about 4months now. Help with OU team building would be great and i take it that many ppl specialize in OU so im satisfied with just about any tutorer. Thank you for considering me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)