Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
lol thanks for the bump. I can't believe I haven't updated this in over a month.

Staraptor

Rhyperior

Palkia

Honchkrow

Froslass

Porygon-Z

Roserade

Mismagius

Lucario

lol no thanks needed. Love this new batch, but where in the hell is Lucario's nose?

And finally justice is done to Rhyperior's shape. Juggernaut *****!!!

Staraptor and Honchkrow are a bit dissapointing, one reminds me too much of Fearow and the other loses its mafia crowness.

Excellent job on everything else, though. =]

i really like your staraptor, the glowing red eyes actually make it look worthy of having intimidate

rhyperior is awesome too. and its dancing like the rhydon was, heheh

Mixed Opinions on this Batch.

Staraptor: Brilliant, 2nd best of the Batch. Really catches its coolness.
Rhyperior: I dont even like Rhyperior and I liked this pic
Palkia: Now this one I dont like. Its head is messed up and I dont like the pose
Honkrow: Not good. its legs look to straight to look good. Its legs are at a 90o Angle to its body.
Froslass: I dont like how you did this. It looks very top heavy, especially compared to pictures Ive drawn where it has a larger body. Also its head seems too detatched.
Porygon-Z: I dont like the pose.
Roserade: Good. Like the pose. You captured the essence of a Roserade.
Mismaigus: Best of the batch. Nice Pose. Nice Shading. Very well done.
Lucario: Quite Decent. Not your best but definitely not your worse.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
This is probably the first time I've seen a Roserade that doesn't look like an old woman but actually looks like an old man with a devilish grin and a nice french beard of sorts! Pretty sweet!

Oooohhhh Maaaannn!

With all these artists I've kinda neglected this thread, what with you being the first real smogon artist AB, and me thinking I had kinda seen it all, but that was just dumb. Every update has some real gems <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)