Ability: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Tera Type: Fairy / Poison
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Power Gem / Ice Beam
- Recover

Thanks to its typing and incredible bulk, the Alpha Pokemon is gaining ground as the best Miraidon check in SV Ubers! With Calm Mind, Arceus-Ground becomes a strong special wall and setup sweeper, beating Miraidon one-on-one. Power Gem allows it to hit Ho-Oh and Calyrex-I super effectively, while Ice Beam notably helps against Gliscor, Giratina-O, and Rayquaza. The Speed EVs let Arceus-Ground outspeed all neutral-natured base 90 Speed Pokemon. Tera Fairy improves the matchup against Dragon-types like Miraidon and Koraidon by making it immune to Draco Meteor and Scale Shot, respectively, whereas Tera Poison provides a useful immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, letting it set up more easily on Clodsire and Eternatus and remove Toxic Spikes on switching in. Eternatus is an excellent partner for Arceus-Ground, as it checks Kyogre and Arceus-Water, which threaten it, sets Toxic Spikes to chip at Ting-Lu, and absorbs opposing Toxic Spikes on switching in. Necrozma-DM is also a great teammate, helping against Gliscor and Calyrex-I while removing Ho-Oh's Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off, which allows Arceus-Ground to put pressure on it long term.

976 characters w/o spaces

Last edited:

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Power Gem / Ice Beam
- Recover

Thanks to its typing and its incredible bulk, the Alpha Pokemon is gaining ground as the best Miraidon check in the SV Ubers ! With Calm Mind, Arceus-Ground becomes a strong special wall and setup sweeper specify that it 1v1s miraidon with CM. Power Gem allows it to hit effectively Flying-types that are immune to Judgment like Ho-Oh and Rayquaza power gem is specifically better for ho-oh and calyrex-ice, dont mention the other two mons, as well as Ribombee and Ice Rider Calyrex, while Ice Beam helps in Dragon- and Ground-type matchups don't mention the typechart, notably against Koraidon, Giratina, Gliscor, opposing Arceus-Ground, and Dinglu Gliscor, Giratina-O, Rayquaza you always want to judgment most of these unless they are immune to it. The Speed EVs let Arceus-Ground outspeed all neutral-natured base 90 Speed Pokemon. Tera Fairy improves the matchup against Dragon-types like Miraidon and Koraidon specify immunity to draco and scale shot from them, whereas Tera Steel not only helps Arceus-Ground against the aforementioned Miraidon, but also provides a useful immunity to Toxic, Toxic Spikes, and Poison-moves, letting it setup more easily on Clodsire and Eternatus it says poison, reword this to talk about tera poison. Gliscor is an excellent teammate for it, as it can set entry hazards or use Toxic to weaken Pokemon who would like to check Arceus-Ground like Ting-lu, Ho-Oh, and Kyogre. Skeledirge also synergizes well with Arceus-Ground, checking Scale Shot Koraidon for it, while benefiting from its ability to check Miraidon. neither of these are the partners you should mention lol, gliscor is fine ig but mention etern first for checking kyogre + waterceus, setting tspikes to chip ting-lu, and absorbing tspikes, necrozma-dusk-mane for helping against gliscor + calyrex-ice while being able to knock off ho-oh, which helps groundceus pressure it long term.

1006 characters w/o spaces

qc 1/1
Taka_Small.gif

Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Power Gem / Ice Beam
- Recover

Thanks to its typing and its incredible bulk, the Alpha Pokemon is gaining ground as the best Miraidon check in the SV Ubers ! With Calm Mind, Arceus-Ground becomes a strong special wall and setup sweeper specify that it 1v1s miraidon with CM. Power Gem allows it to hit effectively Flying-types that are immune to Judgment like Ho-Oh and Rayquaza power gem is specifically better for ho-oh and calyrex-ice, dont mention the other two mons, as well as Ribombee and Ice Rider Calyrex, while Ice Beam helps in Dragon- and Ground-type matchups don't mention the typechart, notably against Koraidon, Giratina, Gliscor, opposing Arceus-Ground, and Dinglu Gliscor, Giratina-O, Rayquaza you always want to judgment most of these unless they are immune to it. The Speed EVs let Arceus-Ground outspeed all neutral-natured base 90 Speed Pokemon. Tera Fairy improves the matchup against Dragon-types like Miraidon and Koraidon specify immunity to draco and scale shot from them, whereas Tera Steel not only helps Arceus-Ground against the aforementioned Miraidon, but also provides a useful immunity to Toxic, Toxic Spikes, and Poison-moves, letting it setup more easily on Clodsire and Eternatus it says poison, reword this to talk about tera poison. Gliscor is an excellent teammate for it, as it can set entry hazards or use Toxic to weaken Pokemon who would like to check Arceus-Ground like Ting-lu, Ho-Oh, and Kyogre. Skeledirge also synergizes well with Arceus-Ground, checking Scale Shot Koraidon for it, while benefiting from its ability to check Miraidon. neither of these are the partners you should mention lol, gliscor is fine ig but mention etern first for checking kyogre + waterceus, setting tspikes to chip ting-lu, and absorbing tspikes, necrozma-dusk-mane for helping against gliscor + calyrex-ice while being able to knock off ho-oh, which helps groundceus pressure it long term.

1006 characters w/o spaces

qc 1/1View attachment 621962
Ty Taka!!

Ready for GP GP Team!

SolarBeam

not on fire (yet)
is a Contributor to Smogon
1/1, GP Team done
blue = add
red = remove
(orange) = comment

Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Power Gem / Ice Beam
- Recover

Thanks to its typing and its incredible bulk, the Alpha Pokemon is gaining ground as the best Miraidon check in the SV Ubers (remove space) ! With Calm Mind, Arceus-Ground becomes a strong special wall and setup sweeper, being able to 1v1 beating Miraidon one-on-one. Power Gem allows it to hit effectively Ho-Oh and Calyrex-Ice super effectively, while Ice Beam notably helps notably against Gliscor, Giratina-O, and Rayquaza. The Speed EVs let Arceus-Ground outspeed all neutral-natured base 90 Speed Pokemon. Tera Fairy improves the matchup against Dragon-types like Miraidon and Koraidon by being making it immune respectively to Draco Meteor (RH) and Scale Shot, respectively, whereas Tera Poison provides a useful immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, letting it setup set up more easily on Clodsire and Eternatus, as well as being able to and remove Toxic Spikes on switch-in switching in. Eternatus is an excellent partner for Arceus-Ground, as it checks Kyogre and Arceus-Water, (AC) which who threaten it, sets Toxic Spikes to chip at Ting-Lu Ting-lu, and absorbs them opposing Toxic Spikes on switch-in switching in. Necrozma-DM is also a great teammate, helping against Gliscor and Calyrex-Ice (RC) while being able to remove removing Ho-Oh's Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off, which allows Arceus-Ground to put pressure on it in the long term.

(should be 978 characters without spaces)

guigaxs2000

Don't forget... I'm with you in the dark
is a Pre-Contributor
Translator here!
I've just translated your spotlight and found that you mention Calyrex-Ice and Calyrex-I in the text.
Since the GPer removed the "ce" from one of the Ices, I think both should be Calyrex-I.

Necrozma-DM is also a great teammate, helping against Gliscor and Calyrex-I (it's "I" here) while removing Ho-Oh's Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off, which allows Arceus-Ground to put pressure on it long term.

Power Gem allows it to hit Ho-Oh and Calyrex-Ice (but here it's "Ice") super effectively, while Ice Beam notably helps against Gliscor, Giratina-O, and Rayquaza.

SolarBeam

not on fire (yet)
is a Contributor to Smogon
Translator here!
I've just translated your spotlight and found that you mention Calyrex-Ice and Calyrex-I in the text.
Since the GPer removed the "ce" from one of the Ices, I think both should be Calyrex-I.
Ah, my fault! I knew I had seen Caly-Ice elsewhere on the fix but I overlooked it on the re-scan and thought I was misremembering. You're right, I apologize for missing it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)