Article Submission: Of Love and Randoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I go by Mothdust and I am a frequent competitor in the Random Battle arena. I focus mainly on the 6th Gen, 1v1 mode, but the article I am proposing can really be appreciated by anyone that likes to roll the Randoms dice.

One of the coolest parts of the Random Battles is that you get the chance to use some 'mons you might not otherwise touch with a ten foot pole. Speaking for myself, there are some Pokemon that I am always happy to have on my team and they are definitely not competitive staples.

The article I am proposing is something of an ode to the under appreciated. I want to shine a spotlight onto some of the Pokemon that really come into their own in the Random Battles. While I will mostly be writing from a subjective, anecdotal perspective, I believe that the subject matter will be relatable for anyone that plays Randoms.

I hope you find my idea interesting and I look forward to hearing some feedback. Thank you for your time.

- Mothdust

scene

Banned deucer.
Hi Mothdust. While a randbats article is a possibility for the future, we'd ideally be looking for someone with great ranks to write a "how-to" guide. On the other hand, I'm not entirely against something like "the worst randbats pokemon" or something like that if you might be interested in writing it.

Thanks for getting back to me Scene! I would be happy to write something along the lines of "Worst Randbats Pokemon" or best, or whatever you think would be good. Should I throw together a coherent article proposal for something along those lines and send it your way?

Mothdust, please do send it in a PM to me and Scene. Right now though, as you've been inactive since the last post, I'll close this. Feel free to PM us with the skeleton though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)