Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what its purpose is. If you want as much power as you can get, use Life Orb. If you want to last a little longer use Yache. And finally, if you want to avoid sleep use Lum.

If I go to that toys r us event this weekend and get a darkrai, how would I go about doing that wondercard thing people have been talking a little about where I remove the wondercard from my game and then continually place it back on to be able to SR for several competitive darkrais?

another EV question:
If I have a Phanpy holding a Power Belt and i am batleing a Geodude, then switch to a pkmn with full EVs, to defeat the geodude,
how many EVs will the Phanpy get?
5, or 1?

I am testing out A dragonite on my team and was wondering what item would be the best. It's adamant, And has 252 in speed and attack. It knows DD, Outrage, EQ, and Fire punch. Im not sure if i should go with a Yache berry, Lum berry, or life orb. Your thoughts?
I tried Yache Berry for a while, and passed on it. In my experience using Dragonite, Dragonite comes in, they go to a pokemon with Ice beam and you DD on the switch.

Now, if you want 2 Dragon Dances, you want Yache Berry for what comes next.

I've found I only need one Dragon Dance most times. Lum allows me to avoid status conditions that could throw a wrench in my plans while also allowing me to go on a second rampage when the first ends.

This sets me up for my own Dragonite Question:

I'm looking over the SubPunch set on the Pokedex, and I'm leaning towards running one of two sets:

Flamethrower/Dragon Pulse/Substitute/Focus Punch or
Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Substitute/Focus Punch.

I'm thinking that the STAB on Dragon Pulse should lead to using the first set. Anyone have any experience on how to EV a set like that?

Does anybody know when Platinum version is being released to England? (I know it is going to be released in Japan in September, but I do not know about America and England.)

Not really a diamond/pearl question but it's still a simple question. When I try to create a team and then save it, a file isn't created. Help? (By the way, I couldn't get past the registration page for whatever reason on shoddy's webpage, so I asked it here)
No one knows? I'm still having this problem.

When going using Subsitute, do I want an HP divisible by Four or not to get as many Substitutes as I can from that pokemon ?
Also When I get A speed like say 315.5 due to Choice Scarf, will it be rounded up or down?

idk = i don't know

Also, thank you for the iv battle. If you look at "look at what i bred thread" you can see some of the Lapras' ivs. Let me know if you like any of them.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
DK (Primeape) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 42 HP/234 Atk/234 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

is this set pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)