Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah.

I noticed something in the description for Zoom Lens in-game. It said it increases the critical-hit ratio, not accuracy. Which is correct? @_@
I mean, damn, man, there are too many types of Lenses for me to keep up with.

Another question. Does Steel types or Steel subtypes recieve damage from weather effects? Ex. Hail or sandstorm.

I'm sorry if this is a question for the wrong game, but my intention is to eventually benefit my Diamond game. I'd like to go get the legendary dogs that I didn't catch in FireRed/LeafGreen because I got them in Colosseum, but in the interest of getting good GTS fodder I should like to get them now.

Do they move around the map in a similar fashion to the Lati@s in Hoenn, where you could just "Fly" over and over to the same town until they show up nearby?

How would I go about (if its possible) to get a Stone Edge Corsola through pokemon that would learn that move through level up?

Yes, 2 stages is 200% the original stat, thus the ninjask discussion.

I need to test/find if priority moves work around protect. The only thing I know for sure that does is machamp sometimes, and maybe sandstorm/hail.

The idea for focus sash is to guarantee you at least one turn, since as far as I know, ninjask is going to get OHKO's on the first or second turn otherwise. I suppose if you substitute on the first turn and the opponent switches you can get in a swords dance, but otherwise I'm not sure I follow the logic.
ok heres what im thinking and it should work I really don't know, start with ninjask or send after a kill because it cant take a hit really then use sword dance 1st turn your guaranteed to survive one hit with focus sash then you also get a speed boost that turn, then you can use protect once or twice depending how lucky you feel allowing more speed build up. Then you just baton pass still most likely having 1 hp. Really its a one chance deal then you can either use him as a sacrifice or send him in on a kill and protect to get speed boost again, it seems to work in my mind, i dont want to linger with a sub i want it to be as fast as possible.

I have a question.

I am looking to use this moveset on Lucario:

Close Combat
Crunch
Stone Edge
Blaze Kick

This is one of the suggested sets in the analysis thread.

I am wondering, how can I get Blaze Kick and Crunch on it, because they both have to be bread in, and no other pokemon (as far as I can tell) can learn both.

Wish: Alright, let's pretend a pokemon uses with, then switches. Is wish still in effect or does it need to be baton passed?

It is still in effect, although the term "wishpassing" is commonly used it doesn't need Baton Pass.... the only time wish fails is if used while another wish is still in effect or if your pokemon faints on the turn it is supposed to be healed...

How would I go about (if its possible) to get a Stone Edge Corsola through pokemon that would learn that move through level up?
Hah! I found it!
Male tyranitar (with stone edge) with female swampert.
Resulting baby male mudkip with stone edge+female corsola.

If I breed a rock head rhyhorn in emerald will it definately turn into a solid rock one in diamond?

Also, can you roar or whirlwind away a pokemon that has a substitute out?

i'm sure that there is a simple answer to this but i am missing it:

why use gliscor over skarmory?

Also, can you roar or whirlwind away a pokemon that has a substitute out?
Yes.

i'm sure that there is a simple answer to this but i am missing it:

why use gliscor over skarmory?
Skarmory is old and tired.. some people prefer other alternatives than the painfully overused Skarmory. Plus, Gliscor can pack a punch, unlike Skarmory, and is the best Heracross counter in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)