Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

whats a good nicknames for the chikorita line.. SHINY. I just SR'd for a starter and got a shiny chikorita.. and cant think of a name.

does goldenleaf fits or its too big? nicknames are all up to personal preference so you might want to ask for something a little more specific.

wtf sherbert means? anyway...humm....maybe ikillbugs? you know how bugs stop most grass types cold....man this is really hard, when i get something like typhosion i just name blazer and call it a day but i was never good with grass types.....

edit:you can also try Seizures because she is golden and everything....yeah its hard.

Ford:

Attacks with multiple targets will affect each target separately. Therefore, effects like Rivalry can make an attack have a different power for different opponents. This is just like Earthquake can have a greater power on opponents who are using Dig.

Captain Awesome:

Of the moves you mentioned, only Swagger is affected by Magic Coat. You should look up the description for Magic Coat to see which moves are affected.

well im gonna run the 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe swift swim and life orb on ludicolo, but i dont know wut normal ev spread hipp runs. but i do know that the spdef raises in the storm so thats y i need to know if itll ohko it

y so?? is it because of sandstorm that keeps him alive ?? cause grass knott still has a 120 power plus x2 effectiveness on him
Actually that Ludicolo's Grass Knot will OHKO most versions of Tyranitar. The only ones that you don't OHKO are the Lead and the Curse version, since those 2 really pump the special defense. Against the lead, you'll manage 87.6% - 103%. Against Cursetar, you'll manage 79.2% - 94.1%.

@Instinctive: Taunt>Thunder Wave for walls like Skarmory, Celebi and Umbreon. However, use Thunder Wave if you have another wallbreaker in the wings so that you have an advantage against ?Vappy? and ?Suicune? because you can hit them on the switch and hopefully KO them before the HP Electric. That is, if you can't find a tie to boost.

Gyarados:
I was planning on going 252 HP and 36 SDef, but would it be better to give more of those EVs to SDef? Or split them and go 144 Def and SDef? What makes him bulkiest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)