"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a battle is down to 1-on-1, Blissey vs. Porygon-Z, which move would be better for Porygon-Z to use? Hyper Beam or Tri Attack? The Porygon-Z has a Nasty Plot and Adaptability.

^ No, why waste two slots on normal moves. It depends on the Blissey, if it's not a calm minder, get one Nasty Plot off, use Tri Attack and recover off the damage. If it's a CMer, your dead.

EDIT: Forgot this isn't Porygon2 and most don't have recover. Yeah use what I said only use Hyper Beam over Tri Attack.

Andren: Hyper Beam does a crapload of damage to Blissey. Use Nasty Plot once (maybe twice, don't remember) and it OHKOs with Hyper Beam. ;\

And then on the revenge kill they sub up a Bellyzard and then kill you. Two turn attacks == free turn for the opponent to set up, especially when they get a free switch. Far too risky for my tastes

If a battle is down to 1-on-1, Blissey vs. Porygon-Z, which move would be better for Porygon-Z to use? Hyper Beam or Tri Attack? The Porygon-Z has a Nasty Plot and Adaptability.
And then on the revenge kill they sub up a Bellyzard and then kill you. Two turn attacks == free turn for the opponent to set up, especially when they get a free switch. Far too risky for my tastes
Thanks people that answered. I knew there was a reason I kept it on.

^ No, why waste two slots on normal moves. It depends on the Blissey, if it's not a calm minder, get one Nasty Plot off, use Tri Attack and recover off the damage. If it's a CMer, your dead.

EDIT: Forgot this isn't Porygon2 and most don't have recover. Yeah use what I said only use Hyper Beam over Tri Attack.
Ive seen plenty of Porygon-Z that have both Tri-Attack and Hyper Beam.

EDIT: Fuck!!! Nevermind, that was only on Choice Specs/Scarf Porygon-Zs. But if you have Nasty Plot, I really dont recommend Hyper Beam. It can work on the last pokemon, but if you use it in the middle of battle your screwed.

Ive seen plenty of Blisseys that have both Tri-Attack and Hyper Beam.

EDIT: Fuck!!! Nevermind, that was only on Choice Specs/Scarf Porygon-Zs. But if you have Nasty Plot, I really dont recommend Hyper Beam. It can work on the last pokemon, but if you use it in the middle of battle your screwed.
lol

Does taunt hit through subs?

example:
turn 1:
I send out gyarados
they send out ninjask
-
ninjask used sub
gyarados used taunt
-what happens?

I'm not very good with chain-breeding...
Is it possible to get Grass Knot on both Infernape and Starmie with a single Grass Knot TM? (Since it's impossible to get two.)

Actually, it is possible. Use the actual TM on Starmie, catch a male Smeargle, go into a double-battle with Smeargle and Starmie, have Smeargle sketch Grass Knot, and then breed that Smeargle with a female Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape.

Hmmm... I want to use Drapion for the laughs, and I think a decent set would be:
Drapion @ Scope Lens
Sniper, Adamant
252 attack, 80 speed, 80 hp, the rest in defense
Cross Poison
Night Slash
Poison Spikes
Roar

any suggestions?

How can I make an elekid have cross chop and ice punch in the same pokemon? I mean I have an elekid with ice punch and his mother has cross punch but it can't learn it from her, so how can I make an elekid have cross punch and ice punch?

How can I make an elekid have cross chop and ice punch in the same pokemon? I mean I have an elekid with ice punch and his mother has cross punch but it can't learn it from her, so how can I make an elekid have cross punch and ice punch?
Give a Machop the egg move Ice Punch, then level it up til it learns Cross Chop.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It will always work with Pokemon from the same language games. Jap/English, or any other combination, will fail.
Ah ok. So if i have an English Pearl and an English Emerald and I have a parent from each game, I take it the Everstone trick will work?

Ok, so I finally caught a Smeargle, and I want to teach it Spore, Belly Drum, Substitute, and Baton Pass. But naturally, all he learns, and can learn, is sketch.

It seems like a hassle to go around looking for wild Pokemon with that move, so aside from maybe battling someone else, what's a quick way to get all the moves?

Ok, so I finally caught a Smeargle, and I want to teach it Spore, Belly Drum, Substitute, and Baton Pass. But naturally, all he learns, and can learn, is sketch.

It seems like a hassle to go around looking for wild Pokemon with that move, so aside from maybe battling someone else, what's a quick way to get all the moves?
The only efficient way is to do a battle with another person or yourself, and sketch the moves there, since you can control the moves. However, in the wild, its really hard, cuz you have to first find the pokemon, then hope that they use the right move. So just find somebody on the wi-fi section to help.

Can you clone me one if it's Jolly?

Get into a Vs. Seeker 2 vs 2 battle, and have Smeargle Sketch your teammate after it uses the move you want your Smeargle to learn. It's the easiest way to do so in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)