Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
does trace and skillswap last even after you have switched your pokemon back and bring it out again?

lets say you trace/skillswap levitate. you switched in another pokemon. then you switch back the pokemon who has traced/skillswapped levitate. will the pokemon keep levitate as his ability or go back to his original ability?

If you take two identical pokemon, same IVs, same EV spread, but level one up to lv 50 and the other to lv 100, will the lv 100 one be "stronger" than the one only leveled up to 50 and taken into a Lv 100 Wifi battle?

bulbasauresrec: if Skill Swapped, it will go back to normal. If traced, it will go to the new opponent that you switch in on.
Rane: no, they will be the same

Cradily is an excellent special wall, but only for Sandstorm teams. There also is Cresselia (sp?), who takes hits from both sides of the spectrum like a champ, and Togekiss, who has good offensive capabilities as well.

According to psypokes, Salamence can learn Belly Drum via a breeding chain, Snorlax>Charmander>Salamence. Is this true? I have heard people saying it dosn't work and those saying it does. He dosn't have it as an option on shoddybattle though.

Is this true?

According to psypokes, Salamence can learn Belly Drum via a breeding chain, Snorlax>Charmander>Salamence. Is this true? I have heard people saying it dosn't work and those saying it does. He dosn't have it as an option on shoddybattle though.

Is this true?
That is false information as Belly Drum isn't egg move of the Salamence chain. It's a mistake on the Dex. It's just a rumor that's been around because of a faulty dex entry.

Are there any pokemon that learn both Baton Pass and Taunt? I figure something like that would be handy for the BP team I'm thinking of making, to stop Haze and Roar/Whirlwind.

Dodrio, Umbreon, and probably others that I cant think of now.

EDIT: Also Absol, Hypno(From XD), Mr.Mime, Mawile, Ambipom

Excluding Bronzong, Blissey and Dusknoir, who are good Special Walls?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931

Just checkout the list. Mind you, those are only the top statistical walls. Screen for
movepool and so forth. Considering that you think Dusknoir is a good wall... I guess you should look at everything stronger than Dusknoir.

Don't worry about the advanced tricks or anything. Just know that the higher you are on the list, the better you are at absorbing hits. There is a way to factor in resistances and weaknesses... but PM me if you want information on that.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Are there any pokemon that learn both Baton Pass and Taunt? I figure something like that would be handy for the BP team I'm thinking of making, to stop Haze and Roar/Whirlwind.
Floatzel is one of the most significant ones. Gliscor is also great for that routine.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Why is Boah considered weaker over physical Tyranitar in the DP environment?
You have to consider that physical Tyranitar, particularly CBTar, has so much raw power. Tyranitar actually beats most of its supposed counters (Hippowdon, Swampert, Donphan) if it is at ~80% health or more with Choice Banded Crunch. It seems a shame to waste that potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)