Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Was that even necessary?

Yes, I'll give you that the increase in length is slight, by maybe about 10-20 minutes at absolute most. But "etc" used in the context you did seems merely to refer to other version exclusive things from past generations, when there are more things that differ between Black and White than any previous generation.

You are wrong because you contested the fact that Black is longer when it in fact is. You really need to learn to understand exactly what point is being made, kid.

Hey, I know you.

He got Effect Spore, so I guess you could do something gimmicky, like a stall effect spore, and he has a more powerful special poison move in Sludge Wave with a 10% poison chance instead of 30%. Otherwise, it seems he got passed over.
@#$% you, Game Freak. Every gen.

Screw it, it's Chlorophyll Grass Knot/HP Fire/Teeter Dance/Stun Spore for me.

Abd you do? From what site? Hi, anyway.

I believe Play Asia does expedited shipping or something, remember that a flight from Japan to America doesn't take very long.

@#$% you, Game Freak. Every gen.

Screw it, it's Chlorophyll Grass Knot/HP Fire/Teeter Dance/Stun Spore for me.

Abd you do? From what site? Hi, anyway.
Pokecommunity, of course. I'm Supreme Dirt, like it says in my sig.

I believe Play Asia does expedited shipping or something, remember that a flight from Japan to America doesn't take very long.

Pokecommunity, of course. I'm Supreme Dirt, like it says in my sig.
Oh. duh.

Hey, Supreme Dirt! If you haven't guessed, I'm sims796 from that site, too!

Yeah, I'm awesome. And with Ninetails, I'm using Plume.

5th Gym City. Keep going your way to the Metal/Electric cave. Then, on the way there, you'll see a few surfable areas. It's around there.
Are you supposed to have Surf by then? I don't think I do and I've already made it to the airport city.

has anyone confirmed the ability to trade pokemon from D/P/Pt to B/W with the same move sets and everything? Cause i feel like pokemon with stealth rocks, roost, etc. were not given the ability to use these moves in Black and white for a reason (i know there is no TM for them anymore) so it just seems like they wouldn't allow those pokemon to have the moves in the new Generation.

Are you supposed to have Surf by then? I don't think I do and I've already made it to the airport city.
One day I checked my HMs after the 7th gym and I was surprised I got Surf because I don't remember getting it.

But I heard some people say you need to get until the 6th Gym before you can get Kibago. There is a house near the cave with a family in it and if you talk to the woman you get to heal ur pokes. Surf from there and head right, the cave will be unlit and there will be a boulder which needs Strength but I'm not sure if you need Flash and Strength.

Is it possible to beat the game without any HMs? I have just beaten the game and I remembered I barely had to Surf/Strength and if I did it was just to get an item or something. I think the only time you need to use HMs to progress is Cut after the first gym to get to Munna and Fly for convenience (but you can always just ride your bike).

What on earth is this item: しんかのきせき
It's a hold item, is pinkish-purple, and is shaped kind of like a raindrop. Pretty sure I got it around Hiun City (could have been in the Forest or the Desert as well).

Also where is the guy I can sell my really expensive junk to (the items you can't sell at the Pokemart, but are listed as high-value sale items).

And at what point in the game can I get Birijion (and the other two legendaries for that matter). Pre or post E4? Around which badge?

Don't know if it has been answered, but, what are the new pokeballs in this gen?
Only the "Dream Ball", which is probably just the Dream World's equivalent of a Safari Ball.

What on earth is this item: しんかのきせき
It's a hold item, is pinkish-purple, and is shaped kind of like a raindrop. Pretty sure I got it around Hiun City (could have been in the Forest or the Desert as well).
Pretty sure that's the new pre-evolution stone item that boosts the defenses of NFE Pokémon by 1.5x.

I was wandering around for a really long time trying to find a path into the center area of the world map. It's the place surrounded by water. I'm not sure what it's called and without a clue as to how I should even start to make my way there. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I was wandering around for a really long time trying to find a path into the center area of the world map. It's the place surrounded by water. I'm not sure what it's called and without a clue as to how I should even start to make my way there. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
That's supposed to be the High Link area, I believe, which you get to by connecting with other people over Local Wireless in the C Gear.

is there any changes to the EV/IV system? if so, how?
No, it doesn't seem so, beyond the introduction of the Wing items, which are similar to Vitamins but give 1 EV instead of 10.

Sorry if this has already been asked or if this isn't the place to ask such things.

What are the best Pokemon from B/W for use as HM slaves? I'm looking to get all the HMs spread across two Pokemon. Thanks in advance.

I have a question regarding wifi (sorta):
Does the game support WPA2?

Since almost all of what there is to be done for fun will be on wifi, it'd be nice to know that I don't have to switch router settings back and forth.
-------------------
Sorry if this has already been asked or if this isn't the place to ask such things.

What are the best Pokemon from B/W for use as HM slaves? I'm looking to get all the HMs spread across two Pokemon. Thanks in advance.
You don't really need HM slaves in this game. I only remember using cut once (Immediately after the first badge) to move along in the story. After that, I think the only HM I ever needed to progress is Strength (all the way until I got to "victory road," where surf *may* have been required).

Strength is the one you will need the most, and that is still *very* little. For that, I recommend Dageki (#539) as his level up movepool is extremely limited in terms of coverage and it is probably the best normal move you can get him (he will need it). He is actually very good for getting through the game (125 base attack); he was extremely reliable.

----
No. The Battle Subway is all there is.
If the subway is all there is, then there are only gen 5 pokemon in it as far as I have seen and you can only use your own. Seems like single player got totally gimped (it is effectively only what was in the tower). Part of the fun was not knowing what the hell was coming next (massive pool of pokemon), and the different areas of the frontier added some variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)