NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Backup Hosted by Clouds, Approved by Tommy and Clouds

I might put some flavour here at some point. Maybe I'll do it SoD1 that'd be fun. (Narrator: he did not do it SoD1)

This is a closed setup role madness game featuring all original roles made by me.. The roles are somewhat crack-infused, and every player will have more than one ability. Every player, furthermore, has a gimmick that restricts their role. These gimmicks involve varying degrees of creativity (so some roles are more boring than others, lol). The intention of the game is for every player to feel involved with the gamestate and need to strategise in order to get the most out of their role. The roles are generally quite weak, but can be powerful if used well. Therefore this game is likely to be a little swingy.

Abilities and role restrictions may or may not be duplicated on both the town and the mafia, but no two players will have exactly the same combination of abilities and role restrictions. Similar abilities with slightly different mechanics may also exist together in this game.

Deadlines are 10PM GMT+1

This is a 14 player game. It is town vs mafia with no independents.

1. Ehmcee
2. ImaginaryNeon Rodin, Town, Killed N5
3. Duskfall98 Gray Fox, Town, Killed N1
4. Spiderz apricity JALMONT
5. Whydon
6. Haruno Little Mac, Mafia, Voted D3
7. Laurel Dark Samus, Mafia, Voted D5
8. HydrogenHydreigon realiti Devil, Town, Killed N2
9. Thunder~BALLZ
10. Fame
11. ZippyDoo200 Midna, Town, Voted D4
12. Lady Salamence Colour TV-Game 15, Town, Voted D1
13. Aura Guardian Squid Sisters, Town, Killed N4
14. shadowpea Tiki, Town, Voted D2

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
All roles are sent (ish, lol). Confirm but also just like, post, Smogon hates confirmation phases.

Day 1 begins now and ends Monday 10th at 10PM GMT+1. I'll make a timer soon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)