NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

I think mafia played well, I would not have gotten M24 and I think the interactions between him and Laurel were coordinated well to distance the two of them, Haruno also was more into the game then any previous game. Congrats to you three

regardless of the game being unplayable after I guess the d4 mislynch, ehmcee got me pretty good. i probably should've push backed on the idle stuff a little more but the fake claim was very believable. i can't be too mad at losing but it's a real shame that we couldn't do more for a really cool game that cel put a lot of time and effort into. i am not really sure why some people think i "threw" because i just didn't instantly believe anything they said and considering that the majority of our team couldn't even communicate what roles they had and what results they had.

Don't understand why everyone is bashing Whydon for the fake red check. You can lie as town to bait reactions so you can make easier reads or cause a scumslip, and he did end up revealing that he was lying before EoD.
I think generally speaking, I dislike lying for "reactions" - as Dusk put it those kinds of hero plays just feel bad to have to deal with it, even if it's fun for that person. I can see it having value, but I just don't see it that value being worth the tradeoffs.

Of course, the problem in this game was that literally nothing came of it because the user who made that play proceeding to idle for the majority of the game. Actually even worse than idle, they did absolutely nothing. That sucks because the game was ruined for LS thru no fault of her own, so she can't play the game and now everyone else's game is ruined because we're stuck shouting into the abyss trying to figure out the motivations of this user and in the end, I get to spend eternity rolling a rock up a mountain waiting for someone to come help me get there which never comes. Very cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)