Media Attack on Titan (final season coming!)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Chou... you're a married man. I thought you were supposed to hang up the autism cloak in the closet after that.

ALSO

HEY GUYS, LOOK WHO SHOWED UP AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHER EATER JUST HAPPENS TO BE DICKING AROUND HERE JUST TO FUCK WITH US.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just watched episode 22 at the airport...dat 4:45 to 7 minutes ish time range probably just made about 10,000 Levi fan girls splooge pants simultaneously...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Next Episode, "Eren hesitates because the enemy is Annie"

FLASHBACK EPISODE INCOMING
I hope this isn't a bad manga spoiler, but yes there is a flashback-- with new content for character development, so don't worry about a whole episode being totally wasted.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol i knew this was going to happen sooner or later, but damn what an epic episode :eek:

I don't think this anime season will go past the "capturing" of Annie and the discovery that titans form the walls. Too much content to jam into 2 episodes including a flashback, so I'm sure they'll leave it at a cliffhanger until there's enough content for a second season. Unless they go the filler route...

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hmmm is it confirmed if the anime will be cut off on 25 (or 26) episodes?

If yes then I would very much prefer that over having filler episodes (or worse, a Claymore-esque anime finish).

This encourages people to read the manga too due to boredom of waiting for a second season.

Currently the anime is listed as 25 episodes, and no confirmation about a second season has happened yet. What I think will happen is they'll just stop and start the anime whenever the manga has created enough content for them to work from, similarly to what's happening with Fairy Tail right now (they've confirmed it will be continuing but waiting for more content before starting).

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Hmmm is it confirmed if the anime will be cut off on 25 (or 26) episodes?

If yes then I would very much prefer that over having filler episodes (or worse, a Claymore-esque anime finish).

This encourages people to read the manga too due to boredom of waiting for a second season.
The 25th episode will be aired on theaters (before it's aired on TV) so I suppose that's enough to confirm that the anime will be cut off on that episode. But given the popularity of both the manga and the anime there will most likely be a second season...

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
That'd better happen. I get fucking pissed it anime that stop after one season, and then you have to lose your manga-ginity of the story to wrap it up. I'm still salty about SAO's half-assed 2nd arc (which was supposed to be more like a mini/post arc) with shitty fan-service and a stupid fucking ending and the fact that we didn't get a Gun Gale arc. Especially because the first 12 episodes were few of the best in the fantasy anime genre.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I don't think they'll make up an ending for the anime and call it a day because it would make no sense at all given how nothing has been explained yet and that the anime has covered a big part of the (released) manga. The anime season will most likely end with a cliffhanger and that's it. To be honest I just hope that the manga doesn't drag on for a lot time because I dislike eternal series and it'd be nice if the anime adaptation could be finished in 3 seasons at most.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
IDK, was this the season finale?

And that creepypasta about the miner? any theories? I'm curious. I'm controlling my urge to manga-spoil myself and/or trawl the wiki.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
NO the manga quality is shit compared to the anime - not worth spoiling the story for yourself IMHO

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)