move 3: Knock Off / Sacred Sword
move 4: Aqua Jet / Sucker Punch
item: Assault Vest
tera type: Water / Dark / Steel / Ghost
ability: Sharpness
nature: Jolly
evs: 236 Atk / 20 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
The name of the game with Hisuian Samurott is finding as many opportunities as possible to use Ceaseless Edge in order to repeatedly set up Spikes. This set aims to leverage Hisuian Samurott's natural resistances by equipping an Assault Vest, allowing it to come in on Gholdengo, Heatran, and Kingambit lacking Low Kick and Tera Blast Fairy. Knock Off makes progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, removing valuable items from the likes of Zapdos, Dondozo, and Toxapex. Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's neutral coverage while hitting Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott. Hisuian Samurott is a great utilizer of priority moves due to its proficiency at weakening teams with entry hazards damage, and it has two options in Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch. Aqua Jet is weaker but doesn't have a condition for its activation, and it has better coverage against Fighting-types like Iron Valiant and Sneasler. Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of Choice-locked Dragapult and Baxcalibur. If electing to run Aqua Jet, Tera Water is ideal to boost its power as well as Razor Shell's. If running Sucker Punch, Tera Dark is the better choice, especially if Knock Off is also being used. On the flipside, Tera Steel is useful as a defensive Tera type for reversing the matchup against Moonblast from Enamorus and Iron Valiant and resisting Dragon-type moves from Dragapult and Baxcalibur. Tera Ghost is another option, stifling foes attempts at removing hazards via Rapid Spin, though this does make Hisuian Samurott vulnerable to Shadow Ball from Dragapult and Gholdengo, which it was previously able to come in on. 20 Special Defense EVs in combination with an Assault Vest ensures Hisuian Samurott takes a Moonblast from non-Choice Specs Iron Valiant or a Draco Meteor from Modest Choice Specs Dragapult from full HP.

Hisuian Samurott fits very well on balanced and bulky offensive teams that appreciate entry hazard stacking as well as role compression from it being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest. Other Pokemon that fit on these sorts of offensive teams that also appreciate the opposing team being weakened by Spikes, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite, and Sneasler are beneficial allies. Gholdengo specifically is a very good teammate, as it blocks both Rapid Spin and Defog and can take advantage of some of Hisuian Samurott's switch-ins like Amoonguss and Toxapex. Dragapult is also an option for spinblocking. It additionally is great at forcing switches, racking up hazard damage. VoltTurn support from Zapdos, Landorus-T, and Corviknight is a worthwhile consideration to give Hisuian Samurott more opportunities to throw off attacks. While Hisuian Samurott can come in once or twice on attacks from Pokemon like Gholdengo and Heatran, it's by no means a reliable answer. Ting-Lu and Tera Water Garganacl work well as primary answers to these threat while also forming a hazard stacking core alongside Hisuian Samurott. They can set up Stealth Rock while also greatly benefiting from its ability to remove Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mellow.423226/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lydian.303291/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/dreadfury.408271/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/autumn.384270/

Last edited:
Hey friendo! I have a few nitpicks and suggestions, feel free to implement what you agree with:
  • I'd personally think Aqua Cutter is worth a slash on this (and all other) Samurott set(s). I personally find Razor Shell worth the Acc drop, but it makes sense to leave Aqua Cutter slashed due to it being almost the same BP, and guaranteeing it will always hit, despite the lack of a Def drop chance.
  • I also think Sacred Sword should be the first slash, I don't find Knock Off all that useful on Hisuian Samurott as Ceaseless Edge is just as strong and you'd rather click that 90% of the time, whereas Sacred Sword hits very hard and can be very useful against Kingambit in particular. If you don't have any other Knock Off users on your team (like Great Tusk and such) I think it's worth it, but otherwise I'd go with Sacred Sword.
Knock Off is a generally very useful move to make progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, but specifically can be very valuable in furthering Hisuian Samurott's aim of racking up residual hazards damage by removing Heavy Duty Boots from switch-ins like Zapdos, Amoonguss, and Dondozo.
  • I'm not sure if Zapdos is the best mention as its already Spikes immune, unless you clarify that you want a Stealth Rock partner for that to make sense (and I've seem some Hisuian Samurott teams do give up on Stealth Rock, so I think that's relevant to mention). And Amoonguss I see running Red Card far more often than Boots. Also maybe worth a mention that you might want to remove Leftovers / Rocky Helmet from the likes of Toxapex and Corviknight.
Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's coverage against Kingambit, Greninja, Meowscarada, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott.
  • I think it's worth mentioning that it's just a strong coverage on neutral targets, and can can be an useful mid-ground oftentimes.
Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power, and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of Dragapult and Baxcalibur.
  • I'm not sure if these are the best mentions because Dragapult can run Substitute on Dragon Dance sets and Wisp / TWave on Hex sets, whereas Baxcalibur often Substitute on Dragon Dance sets, and Ice Shard on Swords Dance which isn't foolproof but it still causes some mindgames. I'd explicitly say "choiced Dragapult" and either omit Baxcalibur or clarify "non-Substitute"? Maybe throw in Basculegion, "choiced Walking Wake", and/or perhaps even "Tera Flying Roaring Moon and Sneasler" if you want more mentions?
Hisuian Samurott fits very well on offensive teams that appreciate hazard stacking as well as a bit of role compression in Hisuian Samurott being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest.
  • It's a bit implied, but it'd be more clear and say you want to use this on bulky offense and balance, so that people don't get the message they should use this set in hyper offense or anything.

Add Remove Comment Highlight

I'd like to see how this looks once you implement these changes; a lot of them are echoing lydian's feedback, which I'm personally a fan of.

[SET]
name: Assault Vest
move 1: Ceaseless Edge
move 2: Razor Shell
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Keep just Razor Shell, IMO; I can see some merit with Aqua Cutter on SD sets, and I can see where lydian's coming from with slashing it here, but this set's main selling point is its longevity and I think that equates to more opportunities to land Razor Shell (and, thus, more opportunities to hit that Defense drop which is good for H-Samurott and some of the physical teammates (Gambit, Bax, some Pults) mentioned below. If it's suggested for your 2nd QC stamp, I'll defer to that suggestion.

[SET COMMENTS]
The name of the game with Hisuian Samurott is finding as many opportunities as possible to use Ceaseless Edge in order to repeatedly set up Spikes. By equipping Hisuian Samurott with an Assault Vest, this set aims to leverage its natural resistances, allowing it to come in on Gholdengo, Heatran, and Kingambit lacking Low Kick and Tera Blast + Tera Fairy. Knock Off is a generally very useful move to make progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, but specifically can be very valuable in furthering Hisuian Samurott's aim of racking up residual hazards damage by removing Heavy Duty Boots from switch-ins like Zapdos, Amoonguss, and Dondozo I like the Dozo mention, so definitely keep that, but I second what lydian suggested regarding removing items from Pex/Corv and either scrapping Amoonguss altogether or specifying non-Red Card variants. Also agreed with their mention about Zapdos; more on this in the second paragraph. Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's neutral coverage against while hitting Kingambit, Greninja, Meowscarada, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott super effectively in the HOME meta Gren/Meow are admittedly a bit more niche, so I think just keeping it limited to Gambit/Bax/H-Samurott is best; there's a considerable gap in viability between the aforementioned three and Gren/Meow, so I'd probably leave them off for now even though they are reasonably relevant targets; I know the VR thread saw Gren nominated for a big rise and that a Kingambit suspect has been announced, so we can retroactively update it as a CMS edit after the fact should these we see changes due to these if this is done by then. Hisuian Samurott is a great utiliser of priority moves due to its proficiency at weakening teams with hazards damage, and it has two options in Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch. Aqua Jet is weaker but doesn't have a condition for its activation, and has better coverage against Fighting-types like Iron Valiant and Sneasler. Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power, and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of Choiced Dragapult and Walking Wake, Basculegion, and Baxcalibur Tera Flying Sneasler and Roaring Moon I'll let you decide if you want to leave out the Tera Flying+Acro sweepers; they're good Sucker targets, but you could leave them out for brevity if you think you'd wind up listing too many examples. If electing to run Aqua Jet, Tera Water is ideal to boost its power as well as Razor Shell's. If running Sucker Punch, Tera Dark is the better choice, especially if Knock Off is also being used. On the flipside, Tera Steel is useful as a defensive Tera for reversing the matchup against Moonblasts from Enamorus and Iron Valiant, as well as resisting Dragon-type moves from Dragapult and Baxcalibur. Tera Ghost is another option, stifling opponents attempts at removing hazards via Rapid Spin, though this does make Hisuian Samurott vulnerable to Shadow Balls from Dragapult and Gholdengo that it was previously able to come in on.

Hisuian Samurott fits very well on balanced and bulky offensive teams that appreciate hazard stacking as well as a bit of role compression in Hisuian Samurott being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest echoing what lydian said above, you'd probably find yourself using this set on Balance/BO most of the time; on HO you'd be more likely to see the other sets, especially the lead set, or a different suicide lead. Other Pokemon that fit on these sorts of offensive teams that also appreciate the opposing team being weakened by Spikes, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite, and Sneasler are beneficial allies. Gholdengo specifically is a very good teammate, as it blocks both Rapid Spin and Defog and can take advantage of some of Hisuian Samurotts switch-ins like Amoonguss and Toxapex. Dragapult is also an option for spinblocking, additionally is great at threatening Pokemon out and forcing switches, racking up hazard damage. VoltTurn support from Zapdos, Landorus-T, and Rotom-W is a worthwhile consideration to give Hisuian Samurott more opportunities to throw off attacks. While Hisuian Samurott can come in once or twice on attacks from Pokemon like Gholdengo and Heatran, it's by no means a reliable answer and better primary checks to these Pokemon like Ting-Lu, Clodsire, and Tera Water Garganacl are required on bulkier builds. Definitely mention how H-Samurott's Knock Off can allow Rocks from these mons (specifically Ting-Lu and some Garg sets) to wear down mons like Zapdos here. Word it how you wish; there's a lot of ways to do it.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/username.XXXXXX/
Grammar checked by:

Most of these are expanding on lydian's great suggestions and it's mostly commentary or minor additions, so once this is implemented this'll be QC 1/2. In doing so, credit both myself and lydian and once your QC 2/2 is implemented later on update it to 3/2.

Really good stuff!

Last edited:
Just gonna go ahead and give this QC 2/2 now. We discussed 20 SpDef in the QC channel after you brought it up in the OUCord and agreed, and it seems you implemented that already, so as such I have no further changes to suggest. You don't need to credit me twice; both lyd's check and mine should more than suffice.

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
add remove comment highlight

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
The name of the game with Hisuian Samurott is finding as many opportunities as possible to use Ceaseless Edge in order to repeatedly set up Spikes. By equipping Hisuian Samurott with an Assault Vest, this set aims to leverage its natural resistances, I feel like these two clauses can be swapped, i.e.: This set aims to leverage Hisuian Samurott's natural resistances by equipping an Assault Vest. May just be personal opinion but I feel like that flows better. allowing it to come in on Gholdengo, Heatran, and Kingambit lacking Low Kick and or Tera Blast Fairy. Knock Off is a generally very useful move to make progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, removing valuable items from the likes of Zapdos, Dondozo, and Toxapex. Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's neutral coverage while by hitting Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott. Hisuian Samurott is a great utiliser of priority moves due to its proficiency at weakening teams with hazards damage, and it has two options in Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch. Aqua Jet is weaker but doesn't have a condition for its activation, and has better coverage against Fighting-types like Iron Valiant and Sneasler. Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power, and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of choiced choice-locked Dragapult and Baxcalibur. If electing to run Aqua Jet, Tera Water is ideal to boost its power as well as Razor Shell's. If running Sucker Punch, Tera Dark is the better choice, especially if Knock Off is also being used. On the flipside, Tera Steel is useful as a defensive Tera for reversing the matchup against Moonblasts from Enamorus and Iron Valiant, as well as resisting Dragon-type moves from Dragapult and Baxcalibur. Tera Ghost is another option, stifling opponents' attempts at removing hazards via Rapid Spin, though this does now make Hisuian Samurott vulnerable to Shadow Balls from Dragapult and Gholdengo. that it was previously able to come in on. 20 SpD EVs in combination with Assault Vest ensures Hisuian Samurott can takes a Moonblast from non-Choice Specs Iron Valiant, or a Draco Meteor from Modest Choice Specs Dragapult from full health.

The role compression that Hisuian Samurott provides by being a hazard stacker that can take a few special hits is appreciated on many bulky and offensive teams. Hisuian Samurott fits very well on balanced and bulky offensive teams that appreciate hazard stacking as well as a bit of role compression in Hisuian Samurott being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest. Other Pokemon, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite and Sneaseler, fit on these sorts of offensive teams that also and appreciate the opposing team being weakened by Spikes, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite, and Sneasler are beneficial allies. Gholdengo specifically is a very good teammate, as it blocks both Rapid Spin and Defog and can take advantage of some of Hisuian Samurott's switch-ins like Amoonguss and Toxapex. Dragapult is also an option for spinblocking, additionally and is great at threatening Pokemon out and forcing switches, to racking up hazard damage. VoltTurn support from Zapdos, Landorus-T, and Rotom-W is a worthwhile consideration to give Hisuian Samurott more opportunities to throw off attacks. While Hisuian Samurott can come in once or twice on attacks from Pokemon like Gholdengo and Heatran, it's by no means a reliable answer. Ting-Lu, Clodsire, and Tera Water Garganacl work well as primary answers to these threats, while also forming a hazard stacking core alongside Hisuian Samurott, being able to set up Stealth Rock while also greatly benefiting from its ability to remove Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

AM GP check

Last edited by a moderator:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
1/1 GP Team done
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
The name of the game with Hisuian Samurott is finding as many opportunities as possible to use Ceaseless Edge in order to repeatedly set up Spikes. By equipping Hisuian Samurott with an Assault Vest, this set aims to leverage its natural resistances, allowing it to come in on Gholdengo, Heatran, and Kingambit lacking Low Kick and Tera Blast Fairy. Knock Off is a generally very useful move to make (this reads pretty fluffy, you could just say "Knock Off makes" but to up you) progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, removing valuable items from the likes of Zapdos, Dondozo, and Toxapex. Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's neutral coverage while hitting Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott. Hisuian Samurott is a great utiliser utilizer of priority moves due to its proficiency at weakening teams with entry hazards damage, and it has two options in Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch. Aqua Jet is weaker but doesn't have a condition for its activation, and it has better coverage against Fighting-types like Iron Valiant and Sneasler. Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power (RC) and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of choiced Choice-locked Dragapult and Baxcalibur. If electing to run Aqua Jet, Tera Water is ideal to boost its power as well as Razor Shell's. If running Sucker Punch, Tera Dark is the better choice, especially if Knock Off is also being used. On the flipside, Tera Steel is useful as a defensive Tera type for reversing the matchup against Moonblasts Moonblast from Enamorus and Iron Valiant (RC) as well as and resisting Dragon-type moves from Dragapult and Baxcalibur. Tera Ghost is another option, stifling opponents foes attempts at removing hazards via Rapid Spin, though this does make Hisuian Samurott vulnerable to Shadow Balls Ball from Dragapult and Gholdengo, (AC) which that it was previously able to come in on. 20 SpD Special Defense EVs in combination with an Assault Vest ensures Hisuian Samurott takes a Moonblast from non-Choice Specs Iron Valiant (RC) or a Draco Meteor from Modest Choice Specs Dragapult from full HP.

Hisuian Samurott fits very well on balanced and bulky offensive teams that appreciate entry hazard stacking as well as a bit of role compression in Hisuian Samurott from it being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest. Other Pokemon that fit on these sorts of offensive teams that also appreciate the opposing team being weakened by Spikes, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite, and Sneasler are beneficial allies. Gholdengo specifically is a very good teammate, as it blocks both Rapid Spin and Defog and can take advantage of some of Hisuian Samurotts Samurott's switch-ins like Amoonguss and Toxapex. Dragapult is also an option for spinblocking. (period) It additionally is great at threatening Pokemon out and forcing switches (just say eitehr threatening Pokemon out or forcing switches, you don't need both bc it basically means the same thing), racking up hazard damage. VoltTurn support from Zapdos, Landorus-T, and Rotom-W is a worthwhile consideration to give Hisuian Samurott more opportunities to throw off attacks. (would you really be running rotomw + av hsamu on the same team?) While Hisuian Samurott can come in once or twice on attacks from Pokemon like Gholdengo and Heatran, it's by no means a reliable answer. Ting-Lu, Clodsire, and Tera Water Garganacl (would av hsamu + clod rly be run together too? especially when the first line says use it on offense) work well as primary answers to these threats (RC) while also forming a hazard stacking core alongside Hisuian Samurott, being able to Samurott. They can set up Stealth Rock while also greatly benefiting from its ability to remove Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

chimp I went over your check below, let me know if you have any questions. If you're interested in looking into GP more, join the GP server and assign yourself the amchecker role!
As a general note, gp checks should be in hide tags and bold the changes so it's easier for a writer to see. Highlight colours also aren't really needed for GP because if you highlight a whole sentence then it's difficult to also use colour to mark up any errors.

A lot of your changes here in the second paragraph are really subjective. The role of GP is to preserve the voice of the writer as much as possible, so their work can be up on site in their own words as much as possible. You want to make sure you're checking what's in the analysis and not what you'd personally write if this was your own analysis; what sounds better to you may not sound better to the writer. Most of your changes fall under this; if there's not error, then it's fine, and you don't need to reword things just for the sake of rewording them, even if your personal preference differs.
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
The name of the game with Hisuian Samurott is finding as many opportunities as possible to use Ceaseless Edge in order to repeatedly set up Spikes. By equipping Hisuian Samurott with an Assault Vest, this set aims to leverage its natural resistances, I feel like these two clauses can be swapped, i.e.: This set aims to leverage Hisuian Samurott's natural resistances by equipping an Assault Vest. May just be personal opinion but I feel like that flows better. I don't really think this is necesssary tbh but since it's more a content thing you can bring it up with mellow in qc allowing it to come in on Gholdengo, Heatran, and Kingambit lacking Low Kick and or Tera Blast Fairy. Knock Off is a generally very useful move to make progress against teams otherwise unphased by Hisuian Samurott's offensive profile, removing valuable items from the likes of Zapdos, Dondozo, and Toxapex. Sacred Sword is an alternative that better rounds out Hisuian Samurott's neutral coverage while by hitting Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and opposing Hisuian Samurott. Hisuian Samurott is a great utiliser utiliser -> utilizer, smogon uses american english of priority moves due to its proficiency at weakening teams with hazards damage the first mention of hazards should be 'entry hazards' then after that just 'hazards is fine, and it has two options in Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch. Aqua Jet is weaker but doesn't have a condition for its activation, and has better coverage against Fighting-types like Iron Valiant and Sneasler. the comma before 'and' should be removed here. Commas before and / but / or are only needed when both clauses are independent, meaning they both would make sense as standalone sentences without the other part. "Has better coverage against Fighting-types" isn't an independent clause, so only one clause is independent, so no comma is needed Sucker Punch trades in reliability for power, and is a better option for revenge killing the likes of choiced choice-locked Dragapult and Baxcalibur. same deal with the comma before and here, and also the Choice in Choice-locked should be capitalised because you're referring to Choice items If electing to run Aqua Jet, Tera Water is ideal to boost its power as well as Razor Shell's. If running Sucker Punch, Tera Dark is the better choice, especially if Knock Off is also being used. On the flipside, Tera Steel is useful as a defensive Tera Tera -> Tera type for clarity for reversing the matchup against Moonblasts from Enamorus and Iron Valiant, as well as resisting Dragon-type moves from Dragapult and Baxcalibur. Tera Ghost is another option, stifling opponents' opponent = opposing player and foe = opposing pokemon attempts at removing hazards via Rapid Spin, though this does now make Hisuian Samurott vulnerable to Shadow Balls from Dragapult and Gholdengo. that it was previously able to come in on. not sure this change was necessary - you've cut characters a bit but there's not rly a need to do that, and the original had more context about how samu was a decent check to those without ghost tera 20 SpD EVs SpD should be written out as Special Defense in combination with Assault Vest ensures Hisuian Samurott can takes a Moonblast from non-Choice Specs Iron Valiant, or a Draco Meteor from Modest Choice Specs Dragapult from full health. same deal with the comma before 'or' - second clause isn't independent so no comma needed

The role compression that Hisuian Samurott provides by being a hazard stacker that can take a few special hits is appreciated on many bulky and offensive teams. Hisuian Samurott fits very well on balanced and bulky offensive teams that appreciate hazard stacking as well as a bit of role compression in Hisuian Samurott being able to take a few special hits thanks to its Assault Vest. Other Pokemon, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite and Sneaseler, fit on these sorts of offensive teams that also and appreciate the opposing team being weakened by Spikes, such as Kingambit, Baxcalibur, Dragonite, and Sneasler are beneficial allies. your rewrites aren't technically wrong here, but they remove the writer's voice and restructure the prose without any real need to. the original sentences are fine as-is with some minor tweaks Gholdengo specifically is a very good teammate, as it blocks both Rapid Spin and Defog and can take advantage of some of Hisuian Samurott's switch-ins like Amoonguss and Toxapex. Dragapult is also an option for spinblocking, additionally and is great at threatening Pokemon out and forcing switches, to racking up hazard damage. original was fine here too + your change introduced an error with the comma before and 'is great at forcing switches' isn't an independent clause VoltTurn support from Zapdos, Landorus-T, and Rotom-W is a worthwhile consideration to give Hisuian Samurott more opportunities to throw off attacks. While Hisuian Samurott can come in once or twice on attacks from Pokemon like Gholdengo and Heatran, it's by no means a reliable answer. Ting-Lu, Clodsire, and Tera Water Garganacl work well as primary answers to these threats, while also forming a hazard stacking core alongside Hisuian Samurott, being able to set up Stealth Rock while also greatly benefiting from its ability to remove Heavy-Duty Boots with Knock Off. commas before 'while' are only needed when 'while' means 'whereas' / shows contrast - if it means 'at the same time as' then a comma isn't needed. 'while also' can never mean 'whereas' so the comma needs to go

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)