SM UU Balanced Team feat. Bewear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello There! This is a sample team with a couple tweaks in it.
I'd love to have a high-tier player rate it.

THE TEAM

Scary (Bewear) @ Leftovers Ability: Fluffy EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD Adamant Nature - Swords Dance - Drain Punch - Facade - Shadow Claw
Bewear is just a huge threat and a good wallbreaker. This is the mon that this team is built around. Fluffy is a really good ability, and this thing's move pool is pretty big.
SD is there just to set up in front of things like Hippowdon, and then Bewear can bop almost everything in the tier. Drain Punch and Facade are there to just have some nice Dual Stab, and Shadow Claw is to hit those pesky Ghost Types like Gengar.

Iron Giant (Aggron-Mega) @ Aggronite Ability: Filter EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe Careful Nature - Stealth Rock - Heavy Slam - Toxic - Fire Punch
It's not hard to explain why aGGron is on this team. It is one of the most reliable rockers in the tier, and has some offensive prowess so things like Scizor cant set up on it.
The moveset is pretty self-explanatory; get rocks up, do damage, tank hits. It's also an amazing switch-in to Latias, one of the best mons in the tier.
Bad Clefable (Florges-White) @ Leftovers Ability: Flower Veil EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA Bold Nature IVs: 0 Atk - Moonblast - Calm Mind - Synthesis - Wish
This pokemon is mainly here to Keep threats like Bewear alive with wish, deal some minor damage, and possibly sweep ant the end with calm mind. Florges is a great wishpasser and is a good type, and that is why it is on this team.

Hail Hydra (Hydreigon) @ Choice Scarf Ability: Levitate EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Timid Nature - Draco Meteor - Dark Pulse - Defog - U-turn
Hydreigon adds some neccesary speed to the team with the scarf, and is our hazard removal option plus a secondary wallbreaker. Being one of the best dragons in the tier with some nice moves means it can just bop some stuff.

Elvis (Nidoking) @ Life Orb Ability: Sheer Force EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Timid Nature IVs: 0 Atk - Sludge Wave - Earth Power - Ice Beam - Thunderbolt
If things are not going well with bewear and hydra cant freely draco/dark pulse, Nidoking can sweep too! Sheer Force life orb is SO STRONG, and Nidoking really just patches up some holes in the team, such as being a fairy counter and a muk counter.

OutSlows (Slowking) @ Assault Vest Ability: Regenerator EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA Modest Nature IVs: 0 Atk - Psychic - Scald - Fire Blast - Ice Beam
Slowking is the only reason this team dosent lose to dual dance coba/rekion, as it can eat hits and, with regenerator, gain health on its own. Slowking is a much needed wall to potentially stall out opponents.

REPLAYS
This wasn't asked for, but i included some replays with the team and they will be posted below
NOTE: just copy/paste the links in to the search bar

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-792152969
This battle shows that Hydra and Bewear are not needed to beat a team, as aGGron, florges, and Nidoking put in the work

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-792155912
NOTE: idk why the other guy has only 5 mons
Bewear does a lot this game with florges helping with wish and nidoking cleaning up at the end

CONCLUSION
Overall, i think thes team is pretty good, but i would like to knowif there is any way i can improve my team of my gameplay.
Thx so much for reading!

Scary (Bewear) @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Facade
- Shadow Claw

Iron Giant (Aggron-Mega) @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic
- Fire Punch

Bad Clefable (Florges-White) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
- Wish

Hail Hydra (Hydreigon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Defog
- U-turn

Elvis (Nidoking) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

OutSlows (Slowking) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)