Project Battle Of The Week Neverused Edition [V2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey guys :]

BOTW 5 is finally here, between:

Realistic Waters and Kiyo! Have fun with this one guys :)

You can start nominating users for next week guys, can't be one of the two above :)

EDIT: I'M SO SORRY Tangelo I MISCOUNTED :( you'll do it next time <3

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah ggs man was fun. for those of you who wanted drunk kiyo, sorry but im not gettin shitfaced at 5am lol. maybe i'll post narrate the games drunk or something idk.

thoughts on games

g1: by far the best of the series, ended up turning a horrid matchup into a winnable one with a few good plays (and a few risky ones on his part) ended up coming down to the last few turns, i think it would've gone different without the tiny bit fo hax cuz im almost positive my klink was faster (i run 216 evs for ada sawk)
g2: uh i got really lucky cuz his floatzel was blind as shit, which made beating his team easy with a healthy poliwrath. i actually would have liked to see how this played out without the hax because i would have tried to use linoone as more of a revenge killer than a sweeper
g3: i had a really good matchup and just had to not let him get momentum

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah ggs man was fun. for those of you who wanted drunk kiyo, sorry but im not gettin shitfaced at 5am lol. maybe i'll post narrate the games drunk or something idk.

thoughts on games

g1: by far the best of the series, ended up turning a horrid matchup into a winnable one with a few good plays (and a few risky ones on his part) ended up coming down to the last few turns, i think it would've gone different without the tiny bit fo hax cuz im almost positive my klink was faster (i run 216 evs for ada sawk)
g2: uh i got really lucky cuz his floatzel was blind as shit, which made beating his team easy with a healthy poliwrath. i actually would have liked to see how this played out without the hax because i would have tried to use linoone as more of a revenge killer than a sweeper
g3: i had a really good matchup and just had to not let him get momentum
Cheers for getting this done lads, I'll be sorting next week's out tomorrow when I get the chance, got family down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)