NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
No yeah that makes sense

Celever I don’t know if you’ve said this so far but what’s your current read on Sam?
Idrk I’m still in bed after waking up lol. I was thinking of ISOing him after a coffee. His current posts have not been logically sound and I think I have a fundamental paradigmatic objection to his playstyle that makes it really easy for me to misread him as scum. It’s not someone I’m comfortable pushing a vote on right now at all, tbh, especially since now he is posting more he’s less of a liability and will provide us with connections to read into later in the game.

I was actually thinking of doing a full reads list in a while, but I need to read some Bentham too. It’d be cool if I could write this essay tomorrow.

Um, actually it's libel if it's written. Slander is only when it's audibly spoken.

Idk how to feel about this post. Can you elaborate what's different about Spiderz tonally?
hm my tone reads are generally harder to describe (it's honestly more of like, the voice he's portraying) but I'll do my best

coming into the game he's a lot more aggressive in more of a hostile manner whereas I feel as town while he is still aggressive that hostility isn't there as much. this is present in nearly every one of his posts that I read. I've played a lot of chatroom w spiderz so I can't give you a game to compare this to but it's p evident from the games I've played w him

he feels a lot more like, antagonistic and combative this game vs his usually aggression which usually feels more directed and purposeful

hm my tone reads are generally harder to describe (it's honestly more of like, the voice he's portraying) but I'll do my best

coming into the game he's a lot more aggressive in more of a hostile manner whereas I feel as town while he is still aggressive that hostility isn't there as much. this is present in nearly every one of his posts that I read. I've played a lot of chatroom w spiderz so I can't give you a game to compare this to but it's p evident from the games I've played w him

he feels a lot more like, antagonistic and combative this game vs his usually aggression which usually feels more directed and purposeful
Before I respond can I ask why this is scum indicative

Before I respond can I ask why this is scum indicative
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/30919-Season-8-Game-4-America-runs-on-Dunkin

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/32447-Constellations-Team-Mafia

Here are some more of my town games where I dont think Ayia is accurate here, I am always generally antagonistic towards everyone in order to generate more pressure and reactions, this is something thats present in all my games especially town, and my aggression this game is all purposeful, I have no reason to antagonize myself with no gain as town or scum

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/30919-Season-8-Game-4-America-runs-on-Dunkin

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/32447-Constellations-Team-Mafia

Here are some more of my town games where I dont think Ayia is accurate here, I am always generally antagonistic towards everyone in order to generate more pressure and reactions, this is something thats present in all my games especially town, and my aggression this game is all purposeful, I have no reason to antagonize myself with no gain as town or scum
I think you are saying this because I was overly aggressive towards realiti, this is bc we are good friends oog and its all jokes and he knows that. Otherwise I don’t really understand how my aggression is any different then any other town game I’ve played. Also we have played only one game together which was years ago and my first forum game.

CaffeineBoost I’d appreciate an update post at where your heads at

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I think you are saying this because I was overly aggressive towards realiti, this is bc we are good friends oog and its all jokes and he knows that. Otherwise I don’t really understand how my aggression is any different then any other town game I’ve played. Also we have played only one game together which was years ago and my first forum game.

CaffeineBoost I’d appreciate an update post at where your heads at
Wondering if I should keep waiting until someone I want to be active is active or if I should just put my vote where my mouth is.

A lot of the suggested wagons are ones I don't mind going for. I'm figuring out how to read aiya's read on you since it seems slightly out of nowhere.

Wondering if I should keep waiting until someone I want to be active is active or if I should just put my vote where my mouth is.

A lot of the suggested wagons are ones I don't mind going for. I'm figuring out how to read aiya's read on you since it seems slightly out of nowhere.
meh it didn’t ping me too hard but I thought it might’ve been contrarian which is scum indicative imo

wrt bolded I totally get situations like this I feel like it can compromise your read if you say something early too

M2H why are you quoting those?
response to celever suggesting the Texas read was only the Texas read was only in relation to Hydro, so should be hand waved away now. That quote shows that Hal saw the likelihood of a Hydro/Sam/Texas world, not just a Hydro + Sam or Texas world. That clearly shows that Hal thought Texas had scum equity independent of Hydro’s slot as even if UncleSam was the one to send the link, Hal still thought Texas was scum that had stopped trying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)