Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tip from me which costs $1M but dw I won't charge.If you need a good tip then take it from Leru he will surely give you a good tip which will actually make you win battles and perhaps BLT. Approvals:- Jmac AU

e: Not a meme, if you need that tip take it or else don't.

Last edited:
A tip from me which costs $1M but dw I won't charge.If you need a good tip then take it from Leru he will surely give you a good tip which will actually make you win battles and perhaps BLT. Approvals:- Jmac AU

e: Not a meme, if you need that tip take it or else don't.
i sincerely thank you for the most irrelevant post in this thread so far to date. Ari was right, you really are just edgy and annoying

I clearly mentioned thats if you need the tip take it or else just don't.So, no one told you to comment and cluster the thread with some dumb posts.and if you think that my post was irrelevant then thats bcoz you don't know him.He's really good at heart and has enough luck for you.I just gave you a good way to get wins but if you don't need then don't take it.

Damn, no chill.
Pmuch. explains your^question. no chill also means you have to ignore certain things if you can't ignore what I said[if you think my post was irrelevant] then you must look upon yourself.
Hope TOL gets to know what I meant.Cgratz on your 300th post.I'm happy to be a part of it until and unless you edit that post !

e: BigBoy038 , My team's assman Sir HiMyNamesL already told us not to ghost and I play fair so I am not talking about ghost. Why would I tell you to take his help that too on the thread so that I can get banned?lol

I clearly mentioned thats if you need the tip take it or else just don't.So, no one told you to comment and cluster the thread with some dumb posts.and if you think that my post was irrelevant then thats bcoz you don't know him.He's really good at heart and has enough luck for you.I just gave you a good way to get wins but if you don't need then don't take it.

Pmuch. explains your^question. no chill also means you have to ignore certain things if you can't ignore what I said[if you think my post was irrelevant] then you must look upon yourself.
Hope TOL gets to know what I meant.Cgratz on your 300th post.I'm happy to be a part of it until and unless you edit that post !
no you didnt actually give a tip, you just tagged two people and said they had tips and yours are worth money. Stop with these "edgy" posts just because one became a meme doesn't mean that we need more of this shit

You[TOL] could PM me rather than posting on the thread but thats a good idea to get 400th post fast but um.. if you want to know it was english.
MiltankMilk I clearly mentioned you can ignore, there are mods in the thread which can look at this.So, posting just to prove that you are superior and I am a sheer meme won't give you anything.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
You[TOL] could PM me rather than posting on the thread but thats a good idea to get 400th post fast but um.. if you want to know it was english.
MiltankMilk I clearly mentioned you can ignore, there are mods in the thread which can look at this.So, posting just to prove that you are superior and I am a sheer meme won't give you anything.
he isnt trying to put you down or make himself feel superior to you, he's just trying to get you to stop making these awful posts, for the good of everyone.

he isnt trying to put you down or make himself feel superior to you, he's just trying to get you to stop making these awful posts, for the good of everyone.
erm... you just didn't know the meaning of chill what was said by your senpai Eyan. I just told you the meaning, so take a look at it, read it, check it, discuss it and come back to me but on PS[not in the tours/thedojo chat but in the PMs] Ty.

seriously, why are the quality of these posts so low ._.
blt is meant to be a fun thing and something where we shouldn't be picking on other users.
i honestly understand that if you find parivard's posts cringey but can't everyone keep it to themselves or ignore it lol.
this is my personal opinion and i've been keeping it for a while and its really annoyed me. i thought this was gonna be a decent thread unlike the other one.

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
seriously, why are the quality of these posts so low ._.
blt is meant to be a fun thing and something where we shouldn't be picking on other users.
i honestly understand that if you find parivard's posts cringey but can't everyone keep it to themselves or ignore it lol.
this is my personal opinion and i've been keeping it for a while and its really annoyed me. i thought this was gonna be a decent thread unlike the other one.
The chance of the quality somehow rising again was 5/8 though

like how many times do i have to say damn, no chill
Can you just stop and move on.
That wasn't even funny Jmac lol
no, unfortunately it wasn't funny. it was true. anyway this thread has seriously just become a whole lot of dumb shit posting over nothing. it has seriously destroyed what quality this thread had. so please, just don't post this edgy and irrelevant stuff anymore, I don't want any part of it

sorry to interrupt this meaningful discussion but you're the one who started this.
Sorry accepted. Respect Sir, if you look at the whole chat you would actually say that no one right or wrong. Point is there is no chill when you ask me to chill.But, um... np if you[By you I mean others]can't understand my sentiments you should move on.
You all expect so good things from me that you want the best from me.
I liked it but yh there is a thing called chill which everyone should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)