Blue Frog's Thread Spam

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

yay mega gardevoir

I like this image quite a lot, but the lighting gave me a bit of trouble. I think my lines are getting smoother though, so that's good; lineart is still messy but it feels natural for me so that's good. I was able to get the perspective right this time around, but again, I'm not sure that the shading really conveys that the point of view is below the subject. Still, I'm pretty happy with how my art is changing— I'm starting to grow quite fond of my style with lineart, actually, especially considering that my last few paintings have been pretty bad and have taken an unnecessarily long time to do.

Please critique as well!

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, I love you art! Would you mind drawing a Noivern and a Cofagrigus hanging out?? They're two of my favorite pokes and I would love to have that as my avatar :o

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hi there, I love you art! Would you mind drawing a Noivern and a Cofagrigus hanging out?? They're two of my favorite pokes and I would love to have that as my avatar :o

Pokemon is what all the cool kids play.
yeah
Sorry I really didn't know what to do to make them "hang out"; this was the best thing I could come up with. Hope you like it!

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
right, here are some requests done for guys in the Tervari "let's make a game together" project:

lucario closeup:

meloetta:

nobunaga from pokemon conquest riding on a zekrom (bad, really can't draw people)

Ooh I like the Zekrom one a lot! Your not actually that bad at drawing people you know. Can I request a Tyrantrum please.

I really do like these drawings, they're way better than anything i can draw lol, can i request a natu on a milotic's head? (Dont question my weirdness)

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ehh my first greninja pic really didn't do it justice so lets try this again

Working on your guys' requests, hopefully I'll get them to you within a week ^.^

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ooh I like the Zekrom one a lot! Your not actually that bad at drawing people you know. Can I request a Tyrantrum please.

rawr

I really do like these drawings, they're way better than anything i can draw lol, can i request a natu on a milotic's head? (Dont question my weirdness)

went back to my softer style for this, felt like it would be more appropriate for the content

I really like your abstract art! Mind if I request an abstract Banette?

it looks like a banette after being taken out of a blender

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

happy (late) halloween, guys! here's a minimalistic (read: lazy) attempt at making something for the occasion, i guess it's pretty halloween-y :/ though i guess if you want something really scary then scroll up and look at my abstract banette pic

also Kingler12345 here's your xerneas

i find that my darker pics end up looking best for some reason, i hope you like it!

Yeah, love it. The kingler was a nice touch too!!
EDIT- Also can you make mega charizard y and x please? They look p.cool n_n

Last edited:

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

experimental pic that turned out pretty good i guess
i've been into painting again

also smog art:

omg chameleonskyes your traditional art is so amazing, I'd be content just to have half your skill. I feel so honored getting encouragement from you; thank you.

Well, this is what I could come up with, although kirbyfanultrab hasn't been online for 4 days, so I fear that he's not coming back anymore to see this :(

EDIT:
ooh, and I also drew a very sleepy looking baltoy closeup because I haven't done closeups
although honestly the appeal of closeups is kinda dead now (i think; if anyone wants to object, please do)
Thanks blue frog! I am online again,and thanks for drawing my fakemon! Your a great artist, dude!

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
inconsequential post

I don't know why but its fun making cute pokemon look scary

and scary pokemon look cute

and I haven't done any random plain Pokemon drawings in a while so here's a boring absol

and also my submission to the Facebook profile contest

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Phione's grumpy because its a terrible Pokemon.

I have many serious issues with this piece and my work in general; while I'm trying to work a bit of abstraction into my latest stuff, it's know it's much more important for me to focus on getting the right proportions and lighting, which are really difficult for me. I'm working at it, though— I've been drawing a lot recently, mainly just doodles in school (at least it's something), and hopefully I'll improve over time.

In other news, I used GIMP for the first time in this piece; it took a bit of adjusting but I ended up really liking the program.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Something more experimental again. I think the gritty lines work for this and I actually kind of like the style of it. Of course, there's still a lot to work on, but I do think I got the lighting down pretty well and was able to capture the mass of the Hawlucha by not blending the colors so much for once. Drawing depressing things is so easy :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)