EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Synergy Bug: Scizor.
Synergy Dark: Scizor, Lucario.

As a highly aggresive team I neaded support from a dual screener. Top screeners of this gen are espeon and deoxys, I chose deoxys over espeon because it has higher bulk and taunt. Deoxys puts up screens, stealth rock, and is ready to die or switch out.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Ice Punch

Synergy Fire: Latios, Garchomp, Suicune.
Synergy fighting: Deoxys-e, Latios.
Synergy Ground: Latios.

This team is built around Lucario. It should always be my last pokemon alive and be ready for son +2 Extremespeed Sweeping. I had to choose between kiling gliscor or jellicent, but, as sand teams seem to be most used in stadistics, I went for ice punch.

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Synergy Bug: Scizor.
Synergy Dark: Scizor, Lucario.
Synergy Ice: Scizor, Lucario, Suicune.
Synergy Dragon: Scizor, Lucario.

Latios is a must in the team because of draco meteor, its basically a "Drop nuke on opposing pokemon", very good early and mid game. And if I talk about choosing, I chose trick over psyshock because I prefer to shut down opposing stall, as you see my team is very vulnerable to stall.

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Aqua Tail

Synergy Ice: Scizor, Lucario, Suicune.
Synergy Dragon: Scizor, Lucario.

Awsome physical sweeper. I went for scarf build because I needed to kill latios in mid game and garchomp in lategame. Aqua tail is a must (Instead of fire blas/fang) because I could get into trouble with baloon heatrans.

Suicune @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Syngery Grass: Latios, Scizor.
Synergy Electric: Latios, Garchomp.

The most bulky component of my team. Hes got electric ice neutral coverage. I Ilked this set because its the most offensive, and that is the moto of the team.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn

Synergy Fire: Latios, Garchomp, Suicune.

Standard Choice band Scizor. I chose choice band over sword dance variants because sword dance requires to set up, and Im abusing that move to much in this team, and that may cause some mayor issue with prediction and phazers.

I think stealth rock on deoxys is more effective than spikes. It hits everything, breaks sashes and sturdy pokemon. Also deoxys shouldn't waste turns with screens up setting up spikes. The screens should be used for the sweepers.

I think stealth rock on deoxys is more effective than spikes. It hits everything, breaks sashes and sturdy pokemon. Also deoxys shouldn't waste turns with screens up setting up spikes. The screens should be used for the sweepers.
But If I get KOD, how am I gonna but up screens (I now put 1 screen up depending on the poke, put 3 spikes then the other screen)? what I mean is, wouldnt it be better to have 2-3 turn screens than not having. Or are u proposing 1 single SR, then screens, cause that seems to work well too?

If the other lead is physical, use reflect first, then SR, then light screen. If you need to taunt the lead, then do so, but probably use 1 screen first.
If the other lead is special, use light screen first.
After 3 turns, with the screens deoxys usually dies. You wont have time to set up lots of spikes. That's why 1 stealth rock is more useful.

Also for suspect round 4, which pokemon are likely to be moved to ubers/banned from OU?

Seems like a solid team, I'd agree with the SR over Spikes comment, also fostmeister, it looks like Latios and Deo-S might get kicked.

When CCO wrote his comment I went to Dragon Spiral to check the voting date, and I didnt realize I was out of time to use this team, so I modified it a bit. I replaced deoxys with espeon, because they can do moreless the same on my team. Only bug difference is that it cant stop volcaron from setting up but its not weak to prankster thundurus.

I also replaced Latios with thundurus because I had no stall breaker and it had a similar sinergy(Or better) with lucario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)