Boom! Bang! Fire Power!

So this is my first time at making a team and my first time at a RMT! Please rate.
Team at a glance:

The great wall of China

Pokemon: Ferrothorn@leftovers
Ability: iron barbs
Nature: sassy
Evs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpDef
Stealth Rock
Leech seed
Gyro ball
Power whip

Most of the time I start off with this guy. If I'm against a fire type move user, I normally switch to Hydreigon to tank the fire move. Stealth rock is for extra damage. Leech seed let's me heal more HP back in conjunction with lefties. Gyro ball for stab and to hit any pokemon faster than me really hard. Power whip is there for the bulky waters. Even though it won't do much, it still helps.

Special Attacker??

Pokemon: Hydreigon@yache berry??
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 speed
Dragon Pulse
Surf
Flamethrower
U-Turn

Hydreigon is just my counter to threats that destroy ferrothorn. He does have the flamethrower for other Ferrothorn. Surf is for the fire types that try to take down Ferrothorn. Dragon pulse is for stab and other dragons. When Hydreigon has no good moves to hit the opponent (like conkeldurr) he u-turns out of there.

The Bulky Waters Destroyer

Pokemon: Galvantula@Choice specs
Ability: compoundeyes
Nature: timid
Evs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Speed
Thunder
Volt switch
Bug buzz
Hidden power (ice)

As the name suggests this is my bulky waters destroyer. Namingly vapereon, jellicent, politoad, and others. Thunder completely destroys them. Volt switch is there for when I'm in a double switch situation. Bug buzz is stab and takes down psychics like reuniclus. HP ice is for dragons and ground types that think they can wall Galvantula.

The Lamp

Pokemon: Chandelure@choice scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: timid
Flamethrower
Overheat??
Shadow ball
Energy ball

Here's my revenge killer. Flamethrower to take down steels. Shadow ball for ghosts that thing they can out speed me and I surprise them. Energy ball is for ground types and waters. When I get a little health left and come in I go for the overheat for that extra power.

The Terror of The Team

Pokemon: Terrakion@Air balloon
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed
Close combat
rock polish
Stone edge
Swords dance

My MVP of the team! Terrakion almost always gets up a swords dance when forcing out a switch. He works In synergy with Chandelure. Chandelure baits the dark move and Terrakion comes in to take the hit and get up a plus one. Close combat is stab and does a lot of damage to anything that isn't a ghost. Earthquake is for fire types that try to take down Ferrothorn. Lastly stone edge is for the eventual heat rotom that come in. It also takes down flying types like the genies.

The Other Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Latios@white herb
Ability: levitate
Nature: Timid
Draco meteor
psychic
Ice beam
Thunderbolt

Latios is my final sweeper and comes in when needed. Sometimes to take down pokemon slower than him by an inch and sometimes to tank the fire hit aimed at ferro when chandelure is down. Draco meteor is for stab and destroys almost anything that tries to stop Latios. Psychic is to destroy conkeldurr and other fighters. Boltbeam for one of the best coverage in the game.

So thats my team. Thinking about replacing Hydreigon or Latios because two dragons on one team don't do so well.**This my first time so please don't be so harsh. I'm thinking of getting another physical sweeper because I only have one.
Let the rating begin!

you best remove hydregion. Your team has 3 fighting type weaknesses and only latios to counter them. You could try renneculas, which counters fighting. if your using gaventela to counter bulky water types, put energy ball on it so it can kill water/grounds and replace hidden power, which won't help you in the long run.

You really need to extend your descriptions of each Pokemon or else this thread is going to be locked. You need to tell the raters why you picked each Pokemon and what it accomplishes for your team. Have a look at the RMT Archive for ideas on what it should look like. Good luck.

On latios I would drop ice beam for HP Fire to help deal with steels like Ferrothorn and keep Tbolt to help deal with the imfamous Ferrocent combo, Life orb or Choice specs can be used if you want Latios to really pack a punch I haven't tested with white herb though.

Secondly I'd consider changing Reuniclus' item from Rocky Helmet to leftovers for so it can spounge hits for longer while not having to use recover so often.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I foresee issues regarding Sand Rush Excadrill, with a pair of either Tyranitar or Hippowdon. Terrakion can serve as a check to Excadrill by holding it with an Air Balloon, replace Earthquake with Rock Polish, and score a kill with Close Combat. Hopefully you'll not get flinched by Excadrill's Rock Slide once you're going to set up for that, though. Pretty interesting, eh?

That's my rate for now. I'm going to see more for flaws. =D

Like someone above said, you must add more to your descriptions, or I will get a mod to lock this thread. Plus when someone gives you advice you dont bump, and then try to get more rates. Its supposed to be about improving your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)