Boys/Girls Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have questions regarding the opposite sex that they are too embarrassed to ask about in public/real life? Well, this is the thread to ask questions that pertain to the mysterious gender you don't happen to be!

To start off, it is common knowledge (and slapstick for people in general) that it hurts men to get kicked in the balls (groin area). Is the experience for a female painful as well? Disclaimer: We're talking about a somewhat light kick, as even a relatively light slap is enough for most guys to go running off home to mommy.

Here's a tip for everyone considering asking a question here: it will also be embarrassing as fuck for you. Switch to private browsing (in Firefox, ctrl+shift+p, in Chrome, ctrl+shift+n) and google the question. Nobody but Google will know, and you will (probably) get at least a decent answer.

fuck it, nevermind, this thread is a much better way

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
when i be pouding them hard all they scream is yes papi yes so im guessing it doesn't hurt them

by the way half the time dudes get hit lightly in the balls the dude is just being overdramatic. i bet you nigga barely felt the tip of his penis hit and hes on the floor.

This is embarrassing, but how the fuck do I pick up a girl who lives in Indiana, despite my only knowing the Texan courtship rituals? I am at the end of my rope here. She went to Georgia and was thrilled by their customs, but mine seem to be inadequate for some reason.

alright so to make a long story short iam with my boyfriend of seven years with two kids ages 5 and 3 and a bun in the oven. he is always putting family and friends before me and our kids. he likes to stay out all night with his friends and somtimes spend the night with his friends. he won't grow up and i don't know what to do. i lost my virginity to him and we have a family together but im tired of him already. should give him a chance to straighten up and start acting the way he should and grow up or leave him. i love him and all... but he hangs out with girls and i find out by them calling his brothers cell. what should i do.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do girls like it when you touch their boobs?

Or are they just putting on a front?

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lots of questions... but who answers?

EDIT: does their first time really hurt?

This is embarrassing, but how the fuck do I pick up a girl who lives in Indiana, despite my only knowing the Texan courtship rituals? I am at the end of my rope here. She went to Georgia and was thrilled by their customs, but mine seem to be inadequate for some reason.
wear a cowboy hat

they are really big turn-ons

alright so to make a long story short iam with my boyfriend of seven years with two kids ages 5 and 3 and a bun in the oven. he is always putting family and friends before me and our kids. he likes to stay out all night with his friends and somtimes spend the night with his friends. he won't grow up and i don't know what to do. i lost my virginity to him and we have a family together but im tired of him already. should give him a chance to straighten up and start acting the way he should and grow up or leave him. i love him and all... but he hangs out with girls and i find out by them calling his brothers cell. what should i do.
I say confront him, if his attitude really hurts you in any way the first thing to do is always to talk openly about it, that he doesn't have to live his friends, but he HAS to put them on second place behind his close family (in this case you and the kids), if he doesn't want to hear or says he will change but doesn't then it's time for an ultimatum, show him how would his life be without you and then he will see that it's time to grow up, since unless he is a douchebag losing his long-term gf and his kids should ring some bell on his head

A life without him may be hard to consider, but in the end if he refuses to grow up then your relationship won't go any further, and it's better to accept that instead of trying to fix something you can't, and try to find someone who will happily be with you instead of with his friends

PS: if he cheated on you, cut it!

To start off, it is common knowledge (and slapstick for people in general) that it hurts men to get kicked in the balls (groin area). Is the experience for a female painful as well? Disclaimer: We're talking about a somewhat light kick, as even a relatively light slap is enough for most guys to go running off home to mommy.
If someone kicks hard it hurts a lot. Very burning feeling :P I don't know what you consider a light kick, but I'm pretty sure it hurts more for men. I've seen someone got kicked in the balls, and it sure didn't look nice :cloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)