BW2 Tag Team Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe I brought that one sun team because it's pretty fun to use, but faced off against some stuff that traditionally gives it trouble and made a few errors. lost to Harsha in a gg though :)

Been trying to schedule a game with IceCarAdler but he's kind of missed the time to play twice.
On behalf of blarajan who posted this in the wrong thread. Yeah, I suck.

Hopefully another time works out for him and I don't forget or run into issues like I have the last two times.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
My opponent has made me to wake up at 9 AM for playing this game like three times, and he never appeared, after telling me he could play at that time.
I usually don't post these things but I'm already tired of waiting for him at such an early time for nothing.
We have a heavy timezone difference, but I've been trying everything for getting this done, while he didn't.
Hopefully we can play in the weekend.

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
hmm i will try to find mi opp today since I will not go to school.... the other day I saw him on Grotto's during the tour I told him if he wanted to play (he wasn't participating) but never got an answer from him and then he disconected...

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
We've scheduled it for yesterday. I told ifm to call me on mIRC when he was ready because I was not always checking the forums, but he didn't call me >:

Hopefully we'll get this done if we have an extension or something '-'

contacted Leftiez again, he contacted me on saturday saying lets play after the tour (on that day). I wasn't on during that time so yea!

Check vms.

edit: he gave me the win cause we couldn't schedule this match after he missed the two times we scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)