NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
someone definitely wanted moodycloud to hook shubaka if i flip scum
and now twin wants it if i flip town

first of all the town one seems like a bad train of thought and also ? why wouldn't you just say hook shubaka. did u mispeak?

The way earlio has interacted with durza makes me think he is just trying to jump on the biggest town wagon
Mmmm could be, I'll think about it a bit but I just assumed Earlio was just trying to buddy up to those on their wagons by agreeing with them while piggy backing off their cases, which I think could let him bus his teammate temporarily? Iunno man I just can't really see anyone else being scum, especially with Pancake, it'd be BBM by PoE but would Pancake really push BBM and me as a scumteam if he was allied with BBM? Seems a little needless. I think Shub + BBM is more likely than Pancake+ BBM as Shub +BBM have at least laid the ground works for leading mislynches on me/zorbees/Acid/Pancake (which is what they'd need) while distancing themselves from each other somewhat (I say somewhat because Shub's only line about BBM is a throwaway about some of BBM's posts being scummy for reasons not explained as usual) to cover bases.

Pancake+Shub just makes the most sense in total, assuming they're scum and noting Twin/Asek/Moody as conftown, they have to mislynch 3 of me/Zorbees/BBM/Acid. After coasting me along to death the casual mostly-unexplained shade thrown on BBM by them both would help them "reasonably" transition into a push on him and I doubt an Acid mislynch is really that difficult if they could get there. They'd have to go after BBM before Acid though because Shub+pancake+BBM+Zorbees+Asek/Twin is probably autolose for Shub and Pancake (assuming they shoot Moody then one of Asek/Twin after mislynching me then Acid)? Zorbees has made it clear he'd never go after BBM at least and I think same goes for Asek(and maybe Acid? Can't remember his posts) off the top of my head. The odds would be too stacked against them so the best play would be to lynch BBM then go for the Acid/Zorbees mislynch.

Plus their interactions have just been really awful/borderline non-existant.

I really really wanna hammer pancake because of Champ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)