CAP 10 CAP 10 - Part 13 - Sprite Poll 2

Which should be CAP 10's sprites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaoscrippler's, since Krilowatt looks cute and it'll be hilarious for that thing to have gigantic HP and take down Salamences and the such. On a technical note, I like how the sprite uses those bold colors instead of the more muted ones on the other two. It stands out more, imo.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Voted ChaosCrippler. The other two are good sprites, but this one just sticks out to me as the most "Pokemon-ish".

voted Doug, again. His sprite still seems the most realistic to me, and I can see myself fighting it in an actual game. He also has the best shiny, IMO.

Cartoons! because it has the perfect balance of action. Doug's looks kind of like it's just standing there, still as a statue. ChaosCrippler's on the other hand, looks TOO much in action. It's just kind of flailing about the battle field. I probably would have liked it the best if it was facing at a 3/4 kind of angle, like most pokemon sprites, rather than from the side like it is now.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Cartoons for making it as far as he did. The final two, Chaoscrippler and DougJustDoug, will move onto the final poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)