CAP 11 CAP 11 - Part 14 - Sprite Poll 2

Which Sprite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still rooting for DougJustDoug!!! his was my second favorite after noobies' sprite but he didnt make it strange though.....either way i like all of the ones that made it sorta but the ones i like WAY more are Doug's and aragornbird's but either way Doug's is the one that should be it! no offense to anybody of course incase i did offend anyone

Between Aragornbird and Darthvader for me....but I ended up going with Aragornbird.

But then again DV's front and backsprite are made of badassery...
But...but...aragornbird's is just...so.....fitting.

It was pretty much just a coin flip....quite honestly. .-.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Voted for DougJustDoug's submission because I like the back view better than any of the others, and the front view is among the best. Gun6 would have been my second choice, if that had been an option.

Aragornbird's sprite got my vote with a very close second granted to Doug. I chose Aragornbird's because I decided I didn't like the overly large features on Doug's sprite, and I also appreciated a less ridiculously subtle gender difference. The back sprite on Aragornbird's design is exciting as well, which surprises me. Voodoom seems like a difficult pokemon to make a backsprite for.

Excellent work to all the spriters who made it this far, though :)

Just waiting for my time to shine. I'll eventually be better than aragorn or wyverri. till then I'll still try.

I voted Aragornbird because of the exemplary use of pose and color. Its a truely magnificent sprite, and mine couldnt live up to it. I have to say kudos to Aragornbird.

(but I'll be there next to you guys by the next CAP ;) )

Dougsjustdougs had the most active pose. I found aragornbird's very innactive, it looks like its flexing or something in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)