CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 7 - Art Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mos-Quitoxe's Origamimon just doesn't (paper) cut it for me. (c wut i did thar?) :P

I feel Yilx's design fits the stat spread more appropriately.

Mos-Quitoxe
For those of you who are curious about my previous reasons for voting for this art, you can see it here.

P.S. - Both concepts fit the typing equally as well. That is not to say that either one fits it perfectly; rather, they both fit it equally, meaning both have weaknesses and strengths.

Yilx
Both are absolutely creative and amazing designs that required vast amounts of work and creativity to conjure up such magnificent designs. Mos-Quitoxe's Paper warrior is amazing and does fit the some of the characteristics of this CAP but it honestly would see it much more as a glass cannon sweeper than a bulky sketch oriented pokemon. Yilx always impresses me and continues to do so and I voted for this one because it better fitted the stats and the typing. But I would be happy with either design. Good luck to both of you! :D

Yilx! I choose you!!!

Yilx in my opinion. She seems to fit the title of grass/ghost. It has a better design as well as a more interesting, creative idea to it. I am not saying that Mos-Quixote is bad at all. I know he probabily took a few weeks of thought, and he is very creative and cool. Yilx, however, I could actually see in a pokemon game as a true Pokemon where I cannot see Mos-Quixote as well. It's just my opinion.

Yilx all the way

Yilx

As I said in the first art-poll topic, Yilx's design is just a fantastic fit for the concept. It really gives me the feeling of a spectral artist with close ties to nature. No, really, I can totally see that thing standing before a canvas, holding a paintbrush with the vine behind its head, hard at work on some sort of epic portrait. Plus, on a second look... the jaws, man. Definitely looks like a physical attacker. It actually reminds me a little bit of Mawile. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)