CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 8 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
bugmaniacbob
paintseagull
CyzirVisheen
Steampowered
the flexistentialist
Cretacerus
Quanyails
MLaRF
Calad
Mos-Quitoxe
Nastyjungle
Yilx
KoA
tea_and_blues

Sorry I couldn't get my Final Submission in; this hit right up on my finals week at school, haha. That's totally fine though, I am absolutely in love with some of these designs. Can't wait to see how things play out. This was one of the most difficult typings to draw for, but you guys rocked it. Best of luck to all artists.

Mos-Quitoxe
tea_and_blues

Well, I'll have to be more careful with my sizing next time. I sure think that there is an excellent selection of designs here, and there are only a few I would be unhappy with seeing, but they are all great.

Nastyjungle
Yilx
KoA

These are my favorites, I feel that they represent the typing and stat spread the best.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Calad
Mos-Quitoxe
paintseagull
CyzirVisheen
Quanyails
Nastyjungle
LouisCyphre
KoA
tea_and_blues

I really am blown away by these entries, and if I could, and I say this sincerely, I'd want almost all of these to become reality. ;w;
Seriously, what a fantastic job!

Quanyails
tea_and_blues
MosQuitoxe
nastyjungle
KoA
CyzirVisheen
Yilx
paintseagull
Calad
Cretacerus
MLaRF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)